tying the knot .

*Emilys POV*
I can't believe it. Here I am, sitting in the cosmetologists chair. Today will be the day, I marry the love of my life. One year we've been together, and the start of year one, being married.

Paige volunteered on holding Aaliyah while she got her hair and makeup done. My hair was left down half in front and half in back, with loose curls falling down. I felt beautiful, it was amazing. Gina walks in yelling "10 minutes" and I jump off the chair into the dressing room. She helps me slip on my dress, and zip it up. It was flowing behind me as I walked, I felt like a ... princess !

I slip my heels on and run inside slipping some last minute lipstick on and getting Aaliyahs dress, but luckily Paige got it done. We walk out the room in order and Gina hurries down with Aaliyah to sit upfront. When we reached the doors my stomach tightened, I was nervous. I close my eyes taking a deep breath in and out. I meet chad by the doors grabbing his arm, and waiting for signal. "you look beautiful" he smiles as I nod "thank you" We step from behind the doors everyone standing up. I smile seeing Cameron up front, his smirk catching my eyes.

I smile at everyone who showed up, looking at Cameron and blushing everytime. Chad pulls me in for a hug, placing a kiss on my forehead before taking a seat. I look at Cameron's eyes, that are filled with so much love and affection. There wasn't a full moment I took my eyes off Cameron.

We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join Mr. and Mrs Dallas on their beloved day.

Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you.

"I Cameron Dalllas take this woman to be my wedded wife. I promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and health, remaining faithful to her as long as we both shall live."

"I Emily Patterson, take this man to be my wedded husband. I promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as we both shall live."

Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Cameron lifts my vale and I can't help but smile looking at him. He grabs my face kissing my lips, it was filled with so much passion and love. I wipe my tears and grab his hand walking down the aisle smiling at everyone, and walking into the saloon.

"I love you so much baby" Cameron smiles hugging me tightly "I love you too" I kiss his lips another time. We began to serve dinner, greeting everyone as they arrive. My heart beats faster as I see Aaliyah holding her in my arms. "Hi mamas" I laugh as she she throws a small smile. I walk over to Cameron as he picks her up holding her in her air. He begans to tickle her stomach as she flashes more smiles. I turn around to find the camera man and luckily he was taking pictures. I laugh clapping as she keeps smiling. Unexpectedly, someone begans to speak. "Emily, I want you to look around until you spot something" I smile slowly turning around until I look at the front doors . It was Sean, dressed in a suit holding his cap on his chest. I walk up to him, crying in joy, my mind was exploding. Everyone began to clap and started cheering. I run into his arms as he embraces me, "you came" I stutter crying "Of course, why wouldn't i ?" "You look beautiful emily" I thank him as I grab his hand walking towards Cameron. "This is your God-daughter" I smile as he grabs Aaliyah "she's beautiful" he pretends to talk to her, and greets Cameron. "Take care of my sister" he jokes around "wouldn't hurt her for a pearl" Cameron winks at me.

"Where's the baby and Ashely ?" "There coming now" I nod grabbing Sean a plate of food as he sat down with Aaliyah at our table. "Thank you sis" I nod sitting beside him "How's the military?" I ask taking a bite of my mash potatoes "Difficult but good" he laughs "When do you go back?" "4 weeks" he smiles "get to stay with my baby boy" my heart melts as sean smiles "your a good daddy" "your a good mom" he laughs "is she a good mom Aaliyah. woah she said no" he laughs "just kidding" I roll my eyes and laugh. Everyone shows up and the guys sit beside Cameron and the ladies beside me. Sean goes off to meet Ashley outside and the wedding starts .

"May the bride and groom come to the stage" Cameron and I walk upfront and the music starts to play. "I can't believe it" I laugh looking at his eyes "That were married ?" he asks I shake my head "That we've gotten this far, through everything" I start to cry as he wipes my tears kissing my forehead "All that matters, is were still together baby" I hug him never wanting to let go.

I never thought I could love someone as much as I did twoards Cameron. I wouldn't ask for anything or anyone else besides Cameron. He taught me how to love and how it felt to be loved. He is my true love, my one and only love. Never would I have imagined my life turning out the way it did. Never would I have imagined having a love for someone this big, but Cameron walked into my life completly changing it. I was diagnosed with sever depression 5 months before I met hit. I didn't feel the need to live anymore, so I tried to commit suicide. I was friendless and alone after Paige moved. but when Cameron walked into my life that all changed. I felt loved for once and I actually had a reason, a wonderful reason to live. Words will never be able to explain the love I've held for Cameron sence the day I first met him. Never will I regret bumping into him at the mall, and never will I regret falling in love with him. Never will I regret having 9 amazing brothers that help us through thick and thin. Cameron Alexander Dallas had my heart at first sight.