half and half ?

GUYS DONT HATE ME SORRY IVE HAD SO MUCH TESTS LATLEY AND UGH HOPE YOU ENJOY .
*Camerons POV*
I've been here for a week and I probably won't be released until a while longer. All I really remember is driving down the dark road , and a car speeding into me . Bad part , it crashed into my side .
I was thankful to hear Emily's voice when she walked in. It made me so happy, to know she actually made it .
The whole time I've been in the hospital, I've been dying of boredom . When a knock already came from the door , I hoped it was Emily . She's the perfect person to comfort me in times like this .
I tried to reach for my phone dropping it on the floor . I sigh and wait for Emily to come back from where ever she went .
A few minutes later Emily walks in with two coffees and some grocery bags . 'Hello my love' she kisses my lips and places the bags down . She looks down and sees my phone laughing and picking it up 'I brought donuts !' she squeals grabbing the bag .
'Better have gotten me a chocolate' I wink licking my lips . Emily nods holding it to my mouth , as I take a bite . 'My baby' she smiles rubbing our noses together .
'I love you' I smile kissing her lips 'I love you too' she smiles placing her head on my chest . 'Em , what about school ?' he asks referring as it was Sunday . 'I got that handled' she grabs my hand 'There ganna let me do online for a month' my smile turns bigger than ever .
'Emily's POV'
After Cameron got put to sleep , I drove to the house to shower up . When I walk in The Jacks are sitting on the couch laughing .
'Hey boys' I smile as Jack G stands up . 'I needa talk to you' he says fast pulling my upstairs into his room . 'What's up?' I ask sitting on the bed as he does too 'Im such a jerk' he frowns . I grab his bicep feeling him relax 'No your not' 'Emily yes I am ! I was stupid getting high, I tried to makeout with you!! That's so messed up of me and I just feel completly horrible' he walks away from me turning his back 'Jack' I whisper standing up . I face him wrapping my arms around him 'Look , I understand . But I didn't take it up the ass like most girls . I like you too Jack , but I'm Inlove with cameron' I frown as he nods . He wraps his arms around me embracing me tight . I have to say his cologne is amazing . He presses me into him letting go . I walk out turning around 'Jack , I love you . Don't think different ' he smiles nodding .
I walk into Cameron's room pulling his laptop out and logging onto my college profile . I finish my essay about some country shit and submit it . I place it aside getting up and getting a pair of Cameron's soccer sweats and throwing them on the bed .
I hop into the shower , and staying there for 5 minutes letting the water sooth my body . I start to scrub my body and wash my hair stepping out . I wrap myself and turn on the vent to air out the bathroom . I slip on my bottoms and bra applying lotion and slipping into my clothes . I let my hair out brushing it , and tying it into a braid . I jump onto the bed texting Nash .
Me: Hey ugly face !
Nash: hey fat hippo
me: I like that one(;
Nash: haha ! skylynn won't stop talking about you . please help !! 😂
me: leave my little monkey ALONE! got it ? haha !
Nash: fine ........ not !! hey my mom wants to know if you need help planning the wedding ?

I look at the calander and freak out . my weddings in about 5 months !

me: YES BELIEVE IT OR NOT I FORGOT IM A BAD BRIDE😅
Nash: you kinda are , just kidding .
me: how about I'll go over to your house now ?
Nash; she said sounds like a plan . and oh don't eat she's making dinner
me: I haven't eaten a good meal forever , god bless your mom !!

I jump off the bed grabbing my vans and slipping them on . I grab a sweater in case it becomes cold and grab my keys running downstairs .
'hey I'm heading out' I tell Matthew hugging him . 'alright have fun' he smiles as I walk out into my car .

I stop by the store to grab some snacks to munch on while we plan. Once I arrive I get a call from Cameron's Nurse .
Hello ?
Hello is this , Emily Patterson ?
Yes it is .
I just wanted to let you know Cameron's test went fine and he looks alright to go home tonight.
That's amazing ! I didn't think he would be good until another two weeks.
He's lucky , he truly is .But he will need his rest. And no walking too much , just make sure he dosent mess up the stitches or anything .
I will no worry , thank you so much . I'll be their later tonight then !
Bye see you then !

I hop out the car in exitment knocking on the door . I am greeted by Hayes, hugging him as I went in . Mama Grier was sitting at the table setting up as I walk over.

"Hello love" finishing the last bits. "Alright, so let's tall about arrangements first" she smiles as I flip my book to a page . "I feel in love with these lillies and I would like some pink roses . is that too cheesy?" she looks at the book skimming through pages .

"well your colors are just white correct?" "and a light pink" she nods "sky picked it" she rolls her eyes laughing . We accomplished a lot in just the few hours we had . All that was left was the cake tasting and that's pretty much

Theme : white and pink
flowers : white Lillie's with pink roses
maid of honor : Paige , Aaliyah , Amber , Rose , Stacey , Maggie , Zoe and Skylar . Some old friends of mine.
flower girl: Skylynn
Best man: all of the boys of course at cams request .

We finished way more than we thought , and luckily I decided to have a talk with Chad . 'Chad ..?' I walk into his office . "We needa talk" I sit down and smiles nervously . "go on" my mouth went dry and my throat turned into a knot .

"So sence I don't really have a father...
I was wondering if you would talk the place of walking me down the isle" I look up to see him smiling and standing up . He hugs me rubbing my back "of course , it would be an honor. your a good kid" he kisses my head and I thank him again . I run upstairs grabbing Nash and Hayes in a hurry .

"what !" they yell as I interrupt their game "Let's go get cam!" they look me "long story short he's good to come out , but needs rest lets go" they jump up following me .

"Thank you so much again mama , see you soon" she kisses my cheek and her boys . The ride actually was faster than usual , maybe because I was over the limit . But hey my babes getting out !

Finally we'll be able to be like normal . no more worry or sadness , because I'll be with my fiance, taking care of him .