New years , new beginnings !

*Camerons POV*
I'm truly am blessed. I have amazing brothers by my side, my family, and soon to be wife. I couldn't ask for more then I already have .

Emily went out with Sierra to finish last minute shopping for tonight's party . This year has been a crazy journey, but it's time to make some new memories . I'll have my own family and I can't wait.

I finish neatly combing my hair and spray Emily's favorite cologne on . I put on my black jeans, a dark blue button up, and my red vans. I slip a piece of gum into my mouth and run downstairs . 'Looking fresh' Taylor comments I smile winking 'you know it'

Carter was now dating a girl named Maggie. She's actually pretty cool, not like the others that have come. Everyone was dressed nicely running back and fourth .

Emily walks in her hands full of bags . 'Babe your not suppose to be carrying heavy stuff' she rolls her eyes 'I'm fine, Cameron' she kisses my lips 'Hi' I laugh and kiss her lips tasting her cherry Chapstick . 'I'm just going to prepare the cocktail real quick , and well be good to go' she pours items into a large glass bowl stirring and adding more after every stir. She was wearing a red mid thigh dress that was longer in the back . Her stomach lifted the dress up a little but not to see nothing bad. She has black heels on, the ones I bought her for Christmas.

I run upstairs to grab my phone, unplugging it from the wall . I grab the red velvet box wrapping it into my jacket . 'Babe !' Emily yells I look down the stairs 'Can you grab my purse please and stuff my flats in it' 'got it' I grab her black flats, a sweater, and her purse .

'You look hot btw' she smiles as I hand her stuff 'Your the one who looks hot while being pregnant' she laughs and grabs the keys . 'Everyone ready?' I ask grabbing the cocktail and carrying it to Emily's rental car. We all drove two different cars. Emily, Taylor , Matt, Jack G, Aaron and I in one . Nash, Hayes, paige, jack j, carter and Maggie and Shawn in the other.

We all pull up to my mothers house jumping out the car . I walk in placing the cocktail on the kitchen counter 'Mom , gourgeous as always' I kiss her cheek hugging her 'Thanks cam' the guys greet everyone, shortly beginning conversations . 'Emily, look at you' my mom shrieks 'stunning' they exchange hugs as my Bryant comes in .

'Em, come with me real quick' I nod walking out grabbing her hand . I introduce Bryant to Emily and we soon walk over the the lake behind the house . 'photo shoot!' I laugh as Bryant leads us to doing different poses .

We look through the pictures and my Emilya eye was stuck on one she wouldn't stop looking at .

I was on my knees kissing her stomach as she placed her hand on my shoulders . After I talk to Bryant a while longer we all head inside to grab some dinner. The house got packed quickly and there was no where for Emily to sit . I tell the guys there welcomed to eat in my room with us. I grab her plate from her hand runnin upstairs and placing them on my bedroom desk . I run back down picking her up bridal style as she fought back . 'Cameron I could have walked' she laughs sitting down 'I know, I like being romantic' we eat talking about what we will be doing soon .

Shawn will be going on tours, The Jacks are going on their Digi tour, Taylor has his RV project, Aaron is developing music, Matt will be doing a tour with some others , While Nash, Carter, Hayes and I will continue 26mgmt . And Emily will finish college in Colorado this year.

As we began to hear screaming countdowns we run downstairs all gathering watching the television . I grab Emily's hand and walk outside as she hugs me tightly .

10 , 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1

Cheering, crying, greets, and music blast . I grab Emily's face kissing her lips never wanting to let go. I smile whispering the three words I LOVE YOU into her ear, as she let sobs out . She hugs me , like a kid buying a stuffed animal . I grab the red velvet box from my jacket and untie the bow across it . I open it taking the necklace out . I place it in Emily's hand as she covers her mouth . She holds it up to me and I wrap it around her neck tying it . There was a silver heart hanging from the chain with words engraved in it.

IT WAS THE MOMENT I LOOKED AT YOU, I FEEL INLOVE . E+C=Always

'I love it' she smiles 'anything for you' she stands on her tippy toes kissing my lips as we didn't mind who saw . From now on it was us against the world . We walk back inside and go upstairs with the guys again .

I enjoy the moments we were making in the very moment. The laughter that filled the room, The jokes and remarks we made, and mostly the friendship we shared. These boys have changed my life dramatically . If it wasn't for the app I downloaded and used to make 6 second videos I would have never , had the life I do now. I probably wouldn't have even Emily or any of my fans. I will always have their backs even if were mad at another. These guys are what have helped me become who I am today . Emily has helped me learn to love and be the person I love. Were one big family that no one can change . These guys are my brothers .