Wreck !

*Emily's POV*

To be quiet honest I didn't like what Cameron decided to do , but if it's something that he wanted its what matters . I guess he still is right ... Always brothers , MAGCON was just a name . They'll still live together right and hang out all the time ? I can't imagine what the fans are thinking !

I lazily climb out of bed moving Cameron's arm slowly and walking into the bathroom . I look at my reflection and notice I've gotten bags under my eyes , oh great . I climb into the shower and stay under the warm water worrying about the break up .

I don't want this to tear them apart and I certainly don't want to lose the boys I now call family . I get out and pay myself dry with the closest towel . I tip toe to the dresser and pull out bottoms and a matching bra . I pull on some white jeans and a blue tribal tank top .

I wash up and start combing my hair pulling it into a simple side pony tail . I use some mascara and cover up just to look awake and lastly spray my 'our moment' perfume . I grab my phone and walk downstairs surprised cameron stood asleep that whole time.

'Morning' I mumble ruffling matts hair up . 'morning em' I turn on the coffee pot pulling out two mugs 'Why are you up so early ?' I question 'This is early ?' matt laughs 'Well it is 8:30 .. I guess I'm used to waking up with cam' I shrug .

I began making my coffee until a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I instantly knew it was cameron . 'Hey babe' I turn around about to peck his lips until I freak out taking in who it is 'Matt ! what are you woah' I question .

'I'm sorry I , I wanted to see how it felt' he shrugs looking down 'How what felt ?' I ask furrowing my eyebrows 'To actually be in love' his eyes meet mine filled with complete sorrow . 'Oh matt' my arms fly around his neck hugging him tight 'You know I always love you. even if it's not like the way I love cameron I still love you' I explain

'I know it's just . Cameron has always gotten a beautiful and smart girl . why can't i ?' 'Matt , there's tons of girls out there dying to be your number one girl . If you test if you'd probably find the perfect one matt' I grab his hand squeezing it reassuring him it's okay I'm here for him . 'But there won't be none like you Em' he comes back making me choke on my sip of coffee .

'I'm s-' 'it's fine don't worry' I chuckle 'Emily you've know this and you know it . I've liked you since the day cameron started speaking of you . I imagined how lucky I would have been to be with a girl like you until he made it official . All I've ever wanted was to love someone the best I could , I wanted it to be you' he plants a kiss of my lips until move back except matt kept the kiss going not letting me go 'Oh my god' I freak out

'Emily it's okay don't worry' 'it's not okay Matthew ! I just kissed you while Cameron's in the room sleeping . do you not get how back that looks on me' I yell wanting to cry 'Im sorry I didn't -' I cut him off 'stop you knew what you were doing and I was fighting back' I argue running upstairs knocking on Shawn's door .

'Em are you okay ?' he questions pulling me into his room 'I just cheated on Cameron shawn' I cry burying my face into his shoulder 'With who ?' 'Matt' I whimper

'What ? but why would you or matt even think about that ?' he questions 'Shawn I tried to stop it . I did I promise his grip was just to tight he was practically forcing me' I cry looking into Shawn's eyes 'Where was cameron in all this ?' he asks a bit shocked 'Sleeping . Shawn no please . I can't let cameron find out' I pull his arm 'if you don't tell him I will Em it's not right . He should at least have a talk with matt that's wrong for him to have done that' I nod walking out shawn pulling me into a hug 'I know you tried that's what matters' he mumbles .

I open the door into our room bumping into cameron who was on his way out 'Hey babe , what's wrong ?' he questions lifting my chin so I'm looking at him . I shake my head walking away from him trying to hide the tears begging to pour out .