crying for help

*Emilys POV*

My heart literally dropped and broke into a tiny million shattered pieces . Tears flew down my face as I grabbed everything that was mine in the room and stormed out .

'Excuse me ma'am . students aren't allowed out after 12' an old man looked at me suddenly frowning 'Jusg go ahead' he smiled nodding .

I called a taxi the quickest I can , giving him the airport as my destination . I began to bite my nails , my heart feeling as if was to rip out of my chest .

I cannot lose Cameron, if I lose him I'd honestly lose myself .

Why is it always me ? dealing with bullshit or being torn . my life is just a living hell , and it won't stop . But I'll do anything to keep this baby in a safe, an loving family . and I'll only be able to do that with Cameron , my heart ached more just thinking of him .

my phone buzzed alerting me I got a message:

'Aaron : He'll be fine.. believe me he's strong' I try to smile but the pain inside me forced a frown to stay on . I wipe my face as we pull up and grab my bags running as fast as I could .

'I need the earliest flight to Flordia please' I beg as the lady looks at me 'you okay? the next flights not until 3 hours' I sigh putting my head into my hands .

What if I lose him in the next 3 hours ?

I can't live my life without him , he's a soon to be father and husband . A pair of arms wrap around me and I look up seeing the front desk lady hugging me

'Hell be fine , he'll fight for you' she smile grabbing my hand . was I thinking out loud 'I-' I try to speak but my voice cracks and I shake my head .

I open up twitter and began to see pictures of the crash and tweets . I try to stop my mind from taking them in and tweet 'please pray for us'

I fall asleep for about an hour stretching and looking at the flight board . 15 minutes , I grab my stuff and walk towards the gates giving them my ticket as they let me in . I get a seat to the window , my row being to myself.

'taking off now /: be there soon . Please make him stay awake' I send it so Nash putting my headphones in .

The whole flight I looked at the sky naming clouds , and thinking of Cameron . Gosh he gives me heart attacks, but I don't mind cause I don't want anyone else , but him .

Waiting for 3 hours was worth it , I honestly don't care about anything else right now but cam . I grab my stuff slowly walking off the plane and into the lobby where Nash waited . I run into his arms , letting my tears sink into his jacket 'I'm sorry' he apologizes 'I shoulda been there with him' he lays his head on mine 'Nash , it's not your fault okay ? I love you , he does too .' he weakly smiles and nods walking out as I follow .

The drive to the ER was the same old 20 minutes . My heartbeat sped up as we for closer and a clump in my throat making me cry .

We run in as Nash directs me to the family room by in room 'We can't see him yet' he shrugs I close my eyes and nod placing my arms on my knees .

'Do you think he's okay ?' I choke on my own words . he shrugs looking down the hall 'He's a fighter' was all I got . Everyones been responding with 'hes a Fighter' I definatly agree but why is it going all around ?

'everyones saying that . why ?' I ask looking up as Nash rubs his eyes 'That time he almost lost you , he fought for you and didn't give up . He called himself a fighter and everyone follows along now' he shifts his body as I look at the nurse walking towards Nash

'It's okay now' we get up walking towards his room but the nurse stops me 'Family only ma'am' I look at Nash who steps in 'She's my sister in law it's fine' I thank him as we slowly walk in . Nash walks ahead of me pulling the curtain to the side . My head hurts , my body aches and my heart stops beating as soon as I walk through the curtain .

His body was too terrifying to describe, but that wouldn't change my thoughts about him . I walk over to the bed covering my mouth and silently crying . He had oxygen tubes going up his nose and another tube through his mouth .

I kiss his cheek taking his hand and placing it onto my tummy . 'We need you' I whisper into his ear as he try's to open his eyes but barley does 'I'm sorry , I'm sorry I wasn't here with you . I should have been here and non of this would have happened . Thank god Nash and Hayes called me or else I would have stayed asleep' I look at his face frowning and kissing his cheek one more time .

'Oh gosh Cam , You scared us all . I couldn't think right when the cops called me but I just drove as fast as I could to be here with my best friend . Em needs you , we need you , most of all bud , this child she's carrying will need you . Keep fighting because your a fighter remember ?' Cameron's mouth forms a small smile as tears fall from

his eyes 'Every...........thin......g' he mumbles

'Everything what ?' Nash asks as I walk beside him 'Cameron ?' I question waking him back up . The nurse walks in checking his tubes and calling us to the side 'His lungs are weak right now , I believe it's because of the sudden pressure caused by the crash but were trying to help them recuperate' she smiles looking down at her clipboard 'I'm sorry , we're trying' she frowns as she hugs us 'Cameron has to doze off now , your more then welcome to wait in the family room' she smiles as Nash nods . I walk over to the bed and grab Cameron's hand

'It's okay to let go' I cry kissing his cheek 'but I want you to stay' I walk to Nash who wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk out .

'He'll be alright, I know it' Nash smiles kissing my forehead . When we walk back into the family room all the guys are there including Nash's parents .

'I'm so sorry em' His mom cries pulling me into a hug I shake my head hugging her tightly . 'Don't worry, he'll stay with us I know it' Chad winks as he joins the group as well .

I look over to Nash who's holding Skylnn's hand . I kneel down opening my arms as she runs into them 'Hi sweetie' I smile picking her up 'I missed you' she looks at me smiling 'I miss you too ! I'll take you on a date one of these days alright ?' she nods as I put her down . I walk over to the guys greeting them and take a seat next to Carter and Jack J . I yawn trying to stay awake but my body was giving out .

'Go to sleep , I'll wake you up'' Jack J reassures standing up and letting me lay down 'thank you' I smile as he nods and sits by Matt .

The room was silent and peaceful . I look at the wall trying to fall asleep now but I was to scared . I was scared that Cameron would leave me if I fall asleep . I small body walks beside me and I look up smiling 'Hi' I say as Skylynn hands me a note and walks away back to Nash .

'Don't worry , you need rest em. he's alright' I smile looking at Nash and wealky smiling .