A day to remember

I woke up to the sound of country music blasting from downstairs . I couldn't help but laugh at my mothers horrible singing and go down there . I get down there to find out it wasn't my mothers singing it was my best friend Julianna's singing .

I screech and pull her in for a hug "I've missed you so much Em"

"I've missed you too ! But your singing sucks" she rolls her eyes "well I'm here to take you shopping get ready" "with my retarded leg ?" I ask

"it's not that bad now common hurry up !" She yells an she shoos me away to get ready . I throw on light washed shorts , a tank top and my vans . I pull my hair into a quick ponytail and apply a light coat of makeup . I run downstairs and close the door . Once we arrive at the mall we both give each other the look and made our way to Forever 21 .

After running from store to store my favorite one of all came in contact - Hollister . There models were just ugh wonderful . After trying on bundles of clothes we made our way to the cashier . We were exhausted and agreed on going home .

As I began walking out I bumped into a muscular body and looked up , there was no way it could be him . Cameron Dallas was standing in front of me !

"I'm sorry , your probably ganna scream huh ?" I laughed and roll my eyes "I'm not those kind of fangirls but I do need a picture of us" we both chuckled as I pulled my phone out "Thelfie" Cameron said as he snapped our photo or photos we stood there chatting for a while and made a couple vines on my account

"Well you seem like a chill girl hit me up sometime ? here's my number . I'm trusting you not to give it out" I stood in shock as he gave me his number . I nod and walked away doing my one and only victory dance without Cameron seeing.

After arriving home Julianna and I decided to hang with some friends .

I decided to call cam and invite him too .

After about 30 minutes everyone started arriving . I nervously looked for Cameron but had no sign of him yet . There was a knock at the door and I ran towards it shoving everyone out the way . There he was . He was so perfect

"Hey Emily right ?" "Yeah you can call me Em" I lead him towards the kitchen and tell him to feel free to serve himself . We talked for an hour about my horrible life and his life until the crowd made there way to the living room .

"TRUTH OR DARE! Who's playing" Julianna yelled "Common lets play" Cam said pulling me with him . We all sat in a circle and Julianna started if off. The game started to become intense and of course Julianna out of all had chose me

"Em truth or dare ?" I roll my eyes "Mmmm dare" I grin "Kiss cameron" I turn to face Cameron and kiss his cheek ..

"No no no on the lips" "I'm pretty sure he Dosent want that taylor" "Emily don't back out of the dare" Cameron said I smiled and make my move . Our lips touched and lasted for about a minute . Nothing mattered to me for that minute only Cameron .

"GET A ROOM" Julianna shouted obviously being a dork . I flipped her off and laughed at her "I'm hurt" expression .

After round one I got up to get a drink and cameron comes along . "Well I better get going I got an interview with Nash tomorrow . I really enjoyed this party thanks again"

"No problem thanks for coming" I lead him outside and close the door behind me .

"Goodnight Em , I'll text you tomorrow yeah ?" "Of course" I peck his cheek and watch him drive away . I walk inside my house with excitement filling up inside of me . I slid down the door and stayed laying there on the floor . He's so cute !