Happiness and pain

*Emily's POV*
I slept the whole night through waking up at 10:00am , I must have needed sleep . I look around the room spotting Nash sleeping on a couch beside me . I smile and look out the window wondering how cam slept .

I get up and fold the blanket someone left me and placed it on the couch . I walk around the corner, opening the door to Cameron's room . I dont know of it was visiting hours but I needed to see him .

I walk in hearing his heart monitor beep every 2 seconds . I look over seeing him sleeping , lips partially parted as he snored . I place a gentle kiss on his hand rubbing it , I look at his hand admiring how he still kept his ring on . I smile biting my lip and closing my eyes .

'Hey beautiful' he whispers I open my eyes looking at him . 'Cameron' I began to cry as he pulls my head down placing a kiss on my nose . 'Your okay , your alive' I cry in utterly shock he laughs and try's to sit up ,moaning in pain 'Are you okay ?' I ask helping him lay back down 'Yeah just my side is sore' he smiles making me feel way better .

'I'm sorry' he grabs my hand 'For what?' I ask looking at him 'Scaring you , making you come down here missin class' I cut him off 'You didn't make me , it was my choice and I'm not ganna let my man suffer of pain without me beside him' he smiles looking into my eyes 'And I'll just get the work from our website , I just wanna be here with you' I smile as he pats the place next to him .

'Lay with me?' I frown 'I don't think that's a good idea cam , i don't wanna hurt you' he shakes his head 'Lay down' he argues as I slowly lay by him . he lifts my face up , making me stare into those beautiful hazel eyes .

'I heard you' he starts 'when I was asleep' my heart beats faster thinking of how he took it 'You really think I was ganna let go ? when I have an amazing girl to love and child ?' he asks placing a stran of hair behind my ear 'Cause I wouldn't let go for the world . I got all I need here baby' I smile as he kisses my lips . I've missed him , his touch , his lips , everything .

This kiss had something special about it , it wasn't an ordinary kiss . This one had to much emotion and strength held to it , I just didn't want to stop . He lets go and I smile saying 'I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas , and my love for you won't stop until we die' I kiss his cheek as he sighs 'What ?' I ask concerned

'If only I died in that crash , I would have never gotten to see your face , just like right now' I sit up 'Let's thank god for that , because that's something I don't wanna hear come out your mouth anymore okay ?' he nods chuckling 'You can stay at the house you know ? you don't have to sleep out there' he assures me 'I want to , I feel safer' I smile kissing his temple .

The nurse walks in and I jump off the bed in a rush . She gives me a confused look 'Ma'am it's not 11:00 yet ?' I nod and smile 'I was just telling him about our baby's appt real quick' I try to cover up as she smiles 'aww look at that little bump' she laughs hugging me and going back to a serious tone 'Cameron has to go into surgery today so say your goodbyes please' I nod kissing him goodbye , holding the kiss . 'I love you' I smile taking his hand a placing a pin into his hand , it was the angel he gave me when I was in the hospital to stay safe . Now I return it , asking the favor of god .

'Em' he whispers and I close his palm kissing it and walking out . Nash was starting to wake up. 'Morning' I smile as he sits up 'Morning em' he rubs his eyes , pulling his shirt back on . 'Nash you slept with your shirt off ? in a hospital ?' I laugh as he shrugs 'No matter where I am , I always take my shirt off . you should know cam does too!' he laughs and I shake my head

'Speaking of cam , have you seen him?' he asks and I nod 'He's going into surgery in about an hour , they said we won't be able to visit again until 5:00 so he can rest and recover' I shrug as he looks at me 'Skyllyn sure does love you' he laughs as I smile nodding 'I love her, she's an amazing little girl' I stop 'I'm thinking about having a girl day with her today . we haven't had one in a while' I laugh as he throws on a bright smile