1 month visit .

*Emily's POV*

Cameron cautiously wakes me up as he grabs our bags 'Were here baby girl' he smiles as I strech out my seat . I grab my bag waking off the plane and following cameron inside the a airport. When we reach the front doors To exit I nearly want to cry , I haven't seen them in a month . that's terrible !

I drop my bags as shawn opens his arms laughing . 'I've missed you so so so much !' I jump into his arms as he leaves little kisses on my forehead 'Still as beautiful as always' he laughs greeting Cameron into a hug . 'All the guys are at the house so well meet them there' shawn smiles grabbing my bags .

'Shawn I-' he cuts me off 'don't worry about it' he laughs as we walk to his range rover and I thank him .

'so how has it been ?' he asks reversing 'It's been good actually , never thought it would have been fun' I wink at cameron trying not to let shawn see . We haven't told the guys yet , but were planning to at dinner .

'That's great , is your roommate cool ?' he asks laughing 'Just gotta check up on my little sister' he smiles . 'She's not too bad actually , she's moved out into her boyfriends dorm so' I chuckle .

We finally pull into the driveway and all the memories hit me , I've missed them a lot' I wait for cameron as he grabs my hand walking inside behind Shawn . 'Emily !' Paige jumps of the couch running into my arms 'I feel so loved' I smile hugging her 'I've missed you being here , your my slave' l roll my eyes 'still haven't changed after 2 months !' I laugh as she cuddles on the couch with Hayes once again.

'Homie G !' jack g yells picking me up as I scream for him to let me down . Cameron laughs making a vine of if . 'Cameron don't' I yell covering my face . once jack g puts me down I punch his arm and he pulls me into a hug. I spot the other boys and greet them with hugs and face taylor who leads me into the hall.

'Hey' he smiles 'I've missed you' I wipe the tears as he pulls me into a hug . Something was different , this hug was different . It meant so much more and actually gave me butterflies . I can't like taylor can I ? I mean no I can't I'm pregnant and engaged right now snap out .

I mean I've always had those taylor caniff feels , but they can't be existing now . I'm with cameron , he makes me happy , and he's given me my bundle of joy . I smile as I think of cameron more and more and taylor grabs my attention .

'How's it going down there in Colorado ?' he asks 'It's so beautiful ! and the weather is perfect . You guys should come visit me sometime !' I laugh as taylor lifts my chin . 'Emily , words can't describe what I feel for you but maybe this can' taylor lips began to hover over mine . within a second I jump backing away 'Taylor ! you can't for that I'm sorry' I cover my mouth still shocked .

'Em I'm sorry i just needed to let you know' he shrugs walking away. I grab his arm and pull him back into a hug 'I'm sorry , I love you tay' I smile kissing his cheek . I walk back inside sitting on Cameron's lap . my phone buzzes and I read the message .

Babe❤️💍😉: I love you beautiful . i turn around kissing Cameron's lips but breaking the kiss early . 'I love you too' I whisper smiling . Cameron stands up and pulls me along grabbing our bags and walking upstairs .

I look into Taylor's room as we walk and see him laying down looking at his phone . 'Em' cameron laughs 'huh sorry' I blush as he smiles 'it's been a long day' I huff jumping on the bed . Cameron scoots next to me pulling me into him . 'Cameron , look how far we've gotten' I smile feeling his heartbeat 'I know , I still can't believe that you'll be having a baby' he smiles rubbing my stomach .

'Cam , look don't get mad okay ?' I turn around facing him 'Okay' he says worried 'Taylor tried kissing me' I look up hoping he stays calm 'tried or did ?' he asks a little harsh and I grab his arm trying to relax him 'Tried , I stopped before something happened' I sir up giving him a serious look 'Fucken taylor' he says his voice getting angrier

'Hey look at me' I say pulling his chin up 'Nothing happened , he tried I didn't let it happen . Do you really think I would let him pass by with if ?' I ask getting a little angry as well . 'Em , I'm sorry' he huffs 'It's just I hate when people try to go past the line with my girl . They know were together and still try Em' he looks up having a serious face on .

'well they should know , nothing can break me from you. I don't think any guy has changed my world like you did' I smile checking my phone 'holly balls !' I blurt out .

'my checkups today' I laugh looking at cameron 'Checkup ?' he asks 'Yes babe , checkup on our little angel' I smile pointing at my belly 'I'm so stupid , ima turn out to be that horrible father !' he laughs 'Hey don't say that , Your ganna be great , well be great' I smile kissing his lips .

'I'm driving' cameron grabs the keys out of my hand as we walk downstairs 'hey we will be back , Emily's got a che- she's gotta go see her mom' he plays it off .

'That was close babe' I laugh as he opens my car door for me and runs around the car . 'you two are always on my mind , it's impossible to get you guys out' he says in a warming tone 'babe when are you suppose to be graduating ?' he grabs my hand tying them together 'Around April' I smile . The drive wasn't too far , but I actually like long car trips because Cameron's company is the best . As Cameron finds a parking spot I pull out my phone texting my mom

"Where here❤️😁" I smile and lock my phone "In the lobby pumpkin!!' she replies . Cameron runs around opening my door and grabbing my hand . 'your shaking' I laugh looking at Cameron's hand 'I'm just excited' he reassures as we enter the office . I give my mom a brief hug as she congratulates us both 'I'm so happy , I'm going to be a grandma for the second time !' 'Have you told Sean ?' I nervously ask checking in 'of course not i think it would be nice for you two , to tell him' she smiles looks at cameron .

'So cameron how are you' she smiles 'I'm good , great actually' he laughs holding my hand 'You two remind me of my teenage love' she laughs lifting her up 'He was always loving like the way cameron is to you' she smiles as a lady calls my name 'That's me' I stand up and start walking into the back room .

The lady took my weight and height leading us into a room farther down . 'The doctor will be in to check you' she smiles walking out 'Cameron !' I shriek as he blows up a glove . 'Those aren't for us' I laugh as my mother nudges his shoulder laughing 'Oops' he laughs

A knock comes from the door , the doctor walking in. 'Hello , I'm Dr.Ramie I'll be your doctor for this pregnancy' she greets her self 'Hi I'm Emily , and this is my mother and fiancé' I smile 'Hi it's nice to meet you all . So are you ready' she smiles putting on gloves . I nod laying on my back and she prepares her stuff .

'Okay this is gel but it's a little cold when I rub in on' she laughs as she squirts it onto my stomach . 'Okay let's see where this little one is' she smiles rubbing the monitor on my stomach .

Soon enough she finds the baby and the sound of its heartbeat brings tears to my eyes 'There's it's heartbeat' she laughs 'You can see it's little foot right there' she points showing us where .

After she's done checking the rest she begins to clean up the gel on my stomach 'Thank you so much' I smile as she nods 'Due on the 3rd of may , Congragulations' she smiles as we walk out . I walk up to schedule my next appointment until cameron stops me 'Your gonna be in Colorado' 'Oh yeah I'll have to make them over there' I laugh as we walk out the office

'Thank you mom for coming along with us' I pull her in for a hug 'I wanna see you before you go back to Colorado okay ?' she runs my back 'Take care of her' she looks at cameron 'Always' he smiles as we walk to the car .

'May 3rd babe' cameron smiles kissing my lips as we get in the car . 'Wanna know what's crazy ?' I ask as he furrows his eye brows 'May 3 , June 3rd' I laugh 'Our angels arrival , and our wedding' he smiles grabbing my hand .

Before we go home we stop at Wendy's ordering something to munch on . 'Babe your the one who should be pregnant!' I laugh looking at his order 'A mans gotta eat' he shrugs .

'So have you been arranging things for the wedding ?' he asks 'I've been so busy' I whine 'My mom said she's willing to help babe' 'That would be a lot Of help' I laugh 'Well figure it out' he laughs as we talk about the little things for our wedding . 'The only thing I demand' he says 'Is for you to get your white puffy dress' he smiles making me blush .

These little things that Cameron does may seem little to you , but they mean so much to me .