Its just one of those days .

*Cameron's POV *

I could get used to this . Waking up and being able to hear Emily's slight snores .

I crawl out of bed trying not to move too much and walk into the bathroom . I wash up and walk into the bedroom to get a shirt .

I look out the window and notice it's not even daylight . I grab my phone and check the time 2:30 am . I rub my eyes and walk downstairs , turning the lights on as I go .

I grab a muffin from the pantry and a water bottle and slouch on the couch . Of course I pull up twitter as I unlock my phone and tweet to the fans 'I can't sleep ! It's 2:30am and I'm currently eating at muffin . Hellpppp' I check my feed and follow some followers back and tweet back until I began getting new tweets .

'Maybe because MAGCON NEW JERSEY is going on today ? duhhh' 'Cant wait to meet you bae' it's going to break me today , I'm not ready to see all these happy faces today turn into sad faces tomorrow . I guess were doing it for the best , for the best of our future .

Today Carter , Nash , Hayes and myself are officially leaving magcon .. It has nothing to do with the boys and I nor Mahagony .. it's more Bart .

I begin to keep rethinking and picturing how today is going to turn out until my eyes become heavy and sleepy until I give in and pass out .

*Emily's POV*

Waking up this morning to my alarm wasn't the same as the other times , something was just missing . I turn around being prepared to face Cameron but his body wasn't there .

I make the bed and wash up because who likes dragon breath ? I walk out the room bumping into Aaron by accident .

'Ready for today ?' his tone was joyful 'Yep just a little nervous' I shrug but smile along 'Whys that ?' I start pulling my hair into a bun and out of my face

'I dunno it's just my first time being a MAGCON performer , stage fright I guess ?' I chuckle as Aaron pulls me in for a hug 'Don't worry they'll love you Em . I'll see you later tonight' he rushed into his room and I walk downstairs seeing a awoken cameron

'Good morning babe . why are you down here ?' 'Morning baby , I woke up last night and just passed out I guess' he laughs and starts to clean up his mess . 'Cameron it's 10:30 do you want to go to breakfast ?' he stretches and pulls his shirt on 'Yeah let's get ready then'

I kiss Cameron's plump lips and the kiss begins to dig deeper and deeper by the second . It wasn't something I was used to but I was wasn't bothered it was actually amazing . 'Well save this for later' I say running out of Cameron's grip .

'Now get ready I'm hungry babe' I yell and run into the bathroom . I wash my hair , detangle it and added some gel . I wanted to leave my hair wavy today it seemed right . I wiped my face with a towel and soap then added my makeup .

When I walked out the bathroom cameron was changed into khakis and a vans shirt with his blue vans . I walked over to the closet and pulled out some light washed jeans , a purple floral shirt , and my black vans . 'Does this look okay ?' I turn around asking cameron 'Anything looks ok on you' he smirked and I stuck my tongue out .

I grabbed my phone , card , and keys checking my appearance one more time 'Lets go' . We both decided to eat at IHOP . When we walk in a familiar girl was sitting at a table close to the door and she stood up in a heartbeat .

'Cameron ! haven't seen you in so long' she shrieks pulling him into a hug . She starts to go on and on about different things and I get an urge to pee . I walk away quietly and find a bathroom .

Who was that girl ? her name is on the tip of my tongue , I remember nash told me it . I put a coat of lipstick on and walk out looking for cameron who was already seated in the corner .

'Hey you just walked away babe' well duh who wouldn't 'I needed the bathroom' 'Dont be mad at me Em' then I hit me ! that's amber from the party when cameron cheated .

'I'm not' I said a little harsher then needed . 'Whatever emily . I know you so well that I can tell when something's up' 'I just find it funny that you had the balls to talk to her after what happened right in front of me ! It's ridiculous our relationship has been through so fuckin much cameron . So much'

Oh god , I regret saying that . 'Emily . She was talking to me and I was trying to get out of it ! Then you just walk away like nothing ! We have been through a lot , but that what has made us stronger Emily ! you can't just throw things at me whenever you want !'

'Cameron I'm not throwing it whenever I want ok ! You were talking to her just like nothing happened between you too ! I want this relationship to last cameron I do it's just we have to make it last !' I say a little louder then needed so everyone heard

'I just want to go home , forget about breakfast' I get up walking away expecting cam to follow . 'Are you' 'Just leave' he cuts me off . I walk out and rush into my car . I shouldn't act like this but cameron shouldn't act like it either .

When I arrived home I slammed the car door and entered the house in a storm . Taylor's attention is now dragged toward me 'Emily ?' I walk to taylor and sit beside him hugging his torso tight .

'Me and cameron got into a fight again' I whisper listening to Taylor's heartbeat 'I'm sorry . Over what ?' he rubs my back drawing small circles 'Amber' Taylor's body was now tensed up and I didn't like it I wanted him to be calm .

I lay my head on Taylor's lap and mess around with his fingers . 'He just talked to her like nothing right in front of me , Like nothing went on between them !'

'He's fricken stupid then ! don't get me wrong I love cameron he's a brother but he just pisses me off ! its stupid how he has so much balls to do stuff that isn't needed !' taylor sighs entwining our fingers together

'Oh my gosh tay look at the difference !' I laugh admiring how big Taylor's hands were next to mine . 'Emily ?' taylor says in a low but serious voice . 'mhm ?' I hum sitting up so I'm now facing him .

'Will you ever give me a ... chance ?' he asks biting his lower lip . 'It depends I guess' I sigh 'I mean we could always give it a shot in the future' and with that Taylor's frown turns into an instant smile .

*Cameron's POV*

The walk from IHOP to the house wasn't too far as I expected it to be . When I walk in the house Emily's sprawled out on the couch asleep . I really need to apologize , what I did was completely wrong .

Magcon started in about an hour , so I decided it would be best to wake me up . I sit on the floor and lightly shake her until her eyes pop open . 'How long was I asleep ?' she groans .

'I don't know I barley got here' I shrug and she sits up . 'Can we stop this already ? the fighting and stupid nonsense' she asks hugging me 'I never meant to start it'

'It wasn't just you , it was myself as well . I just want to start over like scratch no more fighting' 'Then let's do it . I really want us to go on forever , your the only girl who's got my heart and you know that baby' I pull her in for a quick kiss .

'Now let's get ready ! it's almost time' I beg pulling Emily up the stars with me .