best things to come !

*Emily's POV*
I wake up at 6:00am and began curling my hair, to start the day. I can't believe I've made it . Even though it's not a major nurse like at hospitals, I still get to be a nurse .

I slip on the blue dress Cameron bought me with some wedges . I sit on the edge of my bed delightfully taking my time to perfect my makeup .

I apply foundation along with some powder to cover up some of my blemishes . I take a brush blending bronzer onto my cheeks and jawline . I wasn't a big fan if eyeliner but I applied some silver eye liner to my top and bottom eyes and apply mascara to my lashes. I finish off by sliding some light pink lipstick across my lips .

Their was a quick knock on my door, leading with the door opening . 'What a sight' Paige smiles walking in . I run into her arms embracing her tightly . 'You came' I laugh 'wouldn't miss your graduation' she smiles handing me my gown and cap . After she helped me slide it on, I take one last look in the mirror taking a selfie .

We quickly run downstairs which wasn't the best choice while wearing heels and being pregnant , but I managed. I give Paige one tight one before lining up beside a friend max and some other chick . 'Big day eh' he smiles and I nod . 'What are you having , you never told me" he asks I look down smiling at my bump . "A girl" I laugh as he hugs me "congrats" I thank him and take a seat as the ceremony begans .

I look out the audience trying to find Cameron , he promise he would come. As the principle began to announce names I became more anxious . I waited patiently as my turn came around . "Emily Patterson" I hear whistles and screams from the boys making me laugh like crazy . I thank him as he hands me my degree .

I wipe a tear as I sit back down , I can't believe I did it . When the last girl came around we all got off the stage meeting our members. "Congrats em" Shawn hugs me handing me flowers . I thank him and continue hugging others receiving flowers . when I looked up Cameron was standing behind the wall holding a teddy bear and flowers

I walk into his as he wraps his arms around my stomach. I look down at him kissing his lips. "you did it babe" he smiles he hands me the flowers "if it wasn't for you" he shakes his head "Cameron just take it you helped me make this come true now let's celebrate" I thank him as he grabs my hand .

As the boys pile up into the van I go inside with Cameron to grab my bags. I felt enormous, especially sence I could see my stomach popping out. Cameron had his arm around my waist as we walked into the room. I walked over to my dresser grabbing my bags and suitcase.

"I'll take it" Cameron offered taking the bags out of my hand. "At least give me one , I look lazy" he laughs handing my my makeup bag .

We throw the bags into the trunk and hop into the van. I had to sit on Cameron's lap, I felt extremely bad. I probably weighed a lot. He placed his chin on my shoulder and I take my phone out . We take silly pictures, cute and normal ones.

I take off my heels as we get out the car and walk inside . "Congrats Hunny!!" momma grier yells as skylynn runs up hugging my stomach . "Sky watch it she has a baby" I pick up sky and put her on the counter "It's fine, no worries" Cameron's parents came over as well as my aunt Lora.

We started to set up the the table. Soon enough Lora walks in carrying the cake. "You look beautiful babe, congrats" I hug her the best I could as she kisses my head . "Here's this sence I missed your baby shower" she frowns handing me a bag. I look at her laughing "it's not big deal lora" Cameron joins me as I open the bag . I unwrap a pink furry blanket, and a onesie along with bottles and more diapers!!

"I love this" I laugh holding up the onsie that read- I get my beauty from my momma, sass from my auntie, and eating from my daddy- Cameron and I thank her and sit down for dinner . Shawn called saying grace .