Well be responsible enough...

*Cameron's POV*

I feel incredibly bad now , what if Emily is pregnant now ? Right after she told me we forgot a condom I pulled out and put my clothes back on rubbing my face .

'Cameron it's okay , I might now even be pregnant' she places a hand on my shoulder once she walked out the shower 'But you could Emily . What if I ruined college for you ? It's going to be hard for you to study with a baby bump !' I look up in guilt

'Hey , I know I'm too young too have a baby to most people , But it was our mistake , our choice to do this . maybe I pushed it to fast and we both got caught in the moment and forgot the protection . But please tell me one thing even if I'm pregnant' she walks over to her dresser pulling out some of my sweats .

'You won't leave me with this child alone. I'm not going to take someone else's life away because of a mistake we made . Maybe we're responsible enough for this' I smile as he grabs my waist kissing my neck line . 'I'm not leaving you , wether you are carrying a child or not .

She turns around kissing his lips . 'Maybe we can raise this child on our own if I am . I mean we are both responsible enough' I smile as she grabs my hand . 'I'll take a test tomorrow' she nervously smiles walking back into the bathroom .

I check out my Instagram seeing my tags . My lips formed a huge smile once I saw this photo . 'Babe' I yell 'yeah ?' she asks walking out 'Aren't we cute ?' i laugh showing her my phone. 'Oh my god who took that' she says covering her mouth .

'Someone at the airport I guess ?' I laugh looking at the photo someone captured when Emily ran into my arms at the airport . Emily crawls into bed with me turning the lights off and going on her phone as well . she locks her phone pulling my closer into her . 'Just know that no matter what the answer is , you didn't ruin this for me' I smile as she entwines out hands .

*Morning !! Cams birthday*

*Emily's POV*

'Happy birthday babe' I smile handing him his breakfast . 'Your the best' he smiles looking at my not so good looking Mickey Mouse" pancakes . 'what do you want to do today' I ask taking a bite of my pancake .

"Let's go to the zoo today . It's somewhere around here , and we haven't don't that' he chuckles smiling very cheesy. 'That seems fun actually' I laugh searching the directions . 'It opens at 12' I look at him 'well get ready and leave then' he kisses my lips putting his dish away .

I put on white ripped shorts and a T-shirt that said "Hands off He's mine" while cameron wore one with "Hands off she's mine" I slip on my white vans and walk into the bathroom . I slip my hair into a pony tail putting a nike band on to hold it in place . I finish up and walk out looking at cameron . "We look so cute" I laugh looking at our shirts and taking a photo. "Happy birthday to my man" I post it on insta.

I spritz some perfume and slip on deodorant as cameron fixes his hair. We walk downstairs into the rental car and I had cameron my phone . "It's says to take two rights from here then go straight until you reach avenue st.' cameron laughs looking at my phone . We got there in a pretty complicated matter , but we made it right that's whats good ,

'Two adults' cameron smiles handing the lady money 'Babe I got it' I reply as he shakes his head no and I nudge his side . 'Look babe it's a giraffe ! there so pretty close up' I laugh running with cameron following me . While I was taking pictures cameron pulls my arm 'look !' he says pointing at the peacock standing about 3 feet away from us .

'It's wings are so pretty !' I shriek 'So are you' cameron crinkling his nose. I love that .

We walk around looking at all the other animals . When we reached the monkey's cage I didn't want to enter at first until Cameron pulled me along . A gorilla was looking at cameron and I wondered why . I turn around seeing cameron looking into its eyes recording it . 'don't you stare at it !' i shriek hitting his head . The monkey bangs on the window causing me to jump and run out of the money exhibit . Cameron runs out trying to catch his breath from laughing 'I got that on cameron' he laughs his face turning red . He kisses my nose grabbing my hand and walking further down .