Family

*Cameron's POV*

Before we headed home we took at quick stop at the store to buy some stuff for dinner . 'What do you think babe ?' she asks walking down a aisle .

'Everyone liked your chicken and rice last time' I remind her as she nods agreeing 'The chicken is over here common' we payed , got to the car , and drove back home .

'Halloween is next week you know ?' she looks at me 'And ?' I ask confused 'Your taking me trick or treating' she laughs but in a serious way 'Are you serious ?' I chuckle as she nods 'I was thinking we should dress up as a prince and princess' she smiles holding my hand 'I actually like that' I kiss her hand as we turn into the driveway .

'Hey guys , ohh food I see' Matt laughs winking at me 'This isn't for you' Emily laughs walking into the kitchen 'wha- but what why !?' Matt yells pretending to cry 'I'm just kidding Matt' Emily laughs walking over to him 'I'll make you food anytime Espinosa' she smiles as he hugs her . 'Hey cam , I'm going to lake wanna join' Nash asks 'Em , is that okay ?' I ask as she nods eating some almonds 'I love you' I kiss her lips walking out the door .

*Emily's POV*

I actually like the fact of being alone , not like I don't enjoy Cameron's company it's just you can think a bit more . I walk upstairs and close the door going onto Instagram . I scroll through my newsfeed and see Aaron in a new white range rover . I view the comments and read happy birthday posts .

I call Aaron hoping he answers . 'Hello ?' 'Happy birthday Aaron !' I scream 'Em , you know I'm in my room right ?' he laughs as I hang up and run into his room 'Happy birthday!' I laugh jumping onto him 'Thank you' he chuckles 'I like your new car' I wink as he nods 'all mine' he laughs

'I love you Aaron' I smile hugging him 'I love you too' he replies kissing my forehead 'Well I'll make you a birthday dinner , and I have a special announcement to make tonight' I laugh walking out . As I was about to enter Cameron's room I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist 'Babe' I laugh knowing it's Cameron

I turn around shocked by who it was 'Jack what are you doing !' 'what does it look like ?' he asks 'are you high !' I yell 'no why?' I roll my eyes 'I smell it' I fight 'Em , I know you want me' he licks his lips pulling me closer 'Jack leave me alone' I push him off me and slam the door behind me

I lay on the bed rubbing my eyes and thinking about what just happened

My phone buzzed "jack G : ❤️" I lock my phone knowing he can't really like me right . I start to feel tierd and decided maybe a little nap would be good .

*Jack G POV*

Why is she so perfect ? every single aspect of her . I can't help but always stare at her , or think of her . I know there would be a chance of us , I don't know when but I know well have a chance .

Being high didn't change anything about my feelings , everything that happened out their was suppose to . I know it's not right i mean she's dating Cameron one of my best friends , but she's just something else I'll tell ya .

*Camerons POV*

"Thanks again man , I had a good time" I smile patting Nash's shoulder "Good quality time with my brother is all" he smiles "I met this girl" Nash blushes

"Get some ! Just kidding but keep going" I laugh as we keep walking "Her name is Aleena and we met at Taco Bell" he laugh shaking his head "But I have a feeling I'm falling for her bro , what do I do ? I mean you should know"

"Tell her" I reply "Tell her , it's the right thing to do first" "so what I just walk up to her and say I like you?" I shrug "Just tell her you think she's cute" I reply back "I guess it wouldn't hurt thanks bro" Nash smiles "Anytime"