College girl !

*Emily's POV*

"Ma'am , um were about to land" the lady in the blue uniform smiles . "Oh Um thank you" I laugh sitting up . I look out the window seeing it's night time as the plane lands .

I grab my bags and walk off the plane into the airport hoping Tiffany was here to pick me up . I look around scared trying to find that Brunette friend of mine , and I bet I look like a retard .

(Tiffany is a best friend from back in Cali who's going to same college !)

"Emily !" I turn around seeing Tiffany and I began walking towards her and the boy next to her . "It's nice to see you" I laugh as she pulls me into a hug "How's that popular life ?" she laughs wiggling her eyebrows .

"I'm not popular" I roll my eyes "Your dating cameron dallas stupid ! You know how many girls are obsessed over them boys ?" I shake my head laughing looking at the guy behind her .

"Oh yeah , Em this is Ryder a friend of mine" I smile shaking his hand "I'm Emily" "Ryder it's nice to meet you" he smiles biting his lip .

Ryder's got blonde hair like Nash's and his eyes are a gorgeous blue , he reminds me so much of Nash.

"Well let's go get our dorms !" Tiffany shrieks as I grab my bags "I got it" Ryder grabs my bags sending a warming smile "Thank you" .

We all hop into Ryder's car and I got backseat . The drive was pretty awkward because Ryder would keep peeping at me through the drivers mirror but I would smile being polite .

This college is huge and beautiful . The lobby it self is already home welcoming . "What's your name hun ?" the lady at the front desk asks . "Emily Patterson" I smile as she hands me my keys and schedule "Room 280 on the 2nd floor" I nod thanking her .

I wait for Tiffany and Ryder down the lobby . "Room 253 . you ?" she asks "Room 280" I whine as she rolls her eyes "What about you Ryder ?" she turns around "Room 278" he bites his lip looking at me . "Well be buddies" I laugh as we all walk to the second floor .

"Well I'll see you guys tomorrow" I laugh walking towards my room "Hold up , um we should talk sometime" Ryder blushes running towards me .

"Yeah , id like that" I smile unlocking my door "ill see you tomorrow then" he bites his lip walking back down the hall as I nod .

There's a girl sitting on the bed writing something down . She has blonde , straight hair that reaches her chest . She has light tan skin but not to dark .

"Oh hi , I'm steph" she smiles as she puts her books aside . "I'm Emily" Her face is blemish free , she has a straight white smile , and dark green eyes .

"I'm the caption of the cheer squad" she proudly tells me as my phone starts to ring "Excuse me" I laugh answering Cameron's call .

"Hey babe" "hey beautiful , you land already ?" he asks "Yeah I just got my room and was about to call you" I answer "That's good . I miss your face already" he whines "I miss you too , I wish you came with me" I reply walking into the bathroom "me too , but I'll go down for my birthday yeah ?" he happily questions

"I can't wait . Colorado is so beautiful but I would want to experience this with you by my side" I point out "There's always going to be other opportunities out there babe" "I know , just everything is better when your with me" I laugh

"I just called to hear your voice again , and tell you good luck for tomorrow . I love you so much , I'll see when the soonest flight is okay squirt ?" he laughs making kissy noises "I love you too , I'll call you tomorrow . Goodnight cutie pie" I joke "Goodnight baby"

I walk out and start unpacking my cases . "Your really pretty you know" Steph kindly compliments "Thank you" I laugh folding my shirt again "Your going to fit in really good here , I can tell already" she sends a warming smile "Really ?" I ask "Of course , you can probably date the quarter back of the football team !" she shrieks

"I have a boyfriend already" I kindly shake my head "And he is ?" she asks crossing her arms "He's um , Cameron Dallas" I blush biting my lower lip "Haha okay sweet heart enough lying!" she rolls her eyes

"I'm not lying" I laugh "Prove it then" "Do you have a twitter ?" she nods pulling her phone out sassy "Look at his page" I smile knowing how dumb shes going to feel . "No fricken way !" she opens her mouth in complete shock 'Missing you </3 good luck tomorrow college girl @EmilyPatt21' she mocks his tweet .

I laugh my butt off as she keeps scrolling through his stuff . "you lucky bitch" she laughs throwing a pillow "Well I'm going to wash up" I laugh walking into the bathroom . I hate breaking out , it makes me feel so insecure .

I walk out , plug my phone in and crawl into bed . 'More then 1,000 miles away but my love for you won't change <3 @camerondallas' I tweet and lock my phone . "Goodnight Em , see you tomorrow !" "Goodnight" I reply as she turns the lights off .

next morning

"turn it off" I groan covering my face with a pillow . "Sorry , but if that never went off you wouldn't have gotten up" she laughs holding a curling iron in her hair . "What time is it anyways ?" I ask rubbing my eyes "7:25" she answers walking back into the bathroom

"You know we still have an hour and half until we have to go" I ask "Yeah but curling my hair isn't that easy , it's too long" she complains .

I roll out of bed and walk into the bathroom washing my face , and teeth . I make my bed and text cameron "Good morning baby face ! I'll text you later today (: love you" I smile as I press send .

I walk over to my dresser throwing a black skater skirt and red crop top on the bed . I walk into the bathroo straightening my hair and applying my usual makeup . Steph curses as I walk out notifying me that she's burned herself .

I change into my clothes while slipping on some nude wedges . I look in the mirror feeling like something's missing , I admire my appearance until something hits me , Shawn's necklace!

I walk over my bed stand tying the necklace around me .

I slip my a simple gold band on my engaged finger and look in the mirror one last time . "I'm going already !" I yell as I walk out the room grabbing my bag .

I ask the front desk where the cafeteria was and walked down the hall down two lefts . I ordered a coffee and a muffin and sat down and checked my social media .

I uploaded a sent a snapchat to cameron of me eating the muffin with the caption 'I found the muffin man' .

I check twitter and see a lot of tweets for me . Most where good luck tweets , congratulations , and the normal hate .

I look at the time and walk to first period History . I choose a desk in the back and save one for Tiffany . 'Thank you so much' she says in exhaust 'Running late ?' I ask laughing .

the bell rang and class finally started . By 5th period I was starving , who made these stupid lunch schedules up ? I get a cheeseburger , fries , and carrots with a juice . I sit at a table and later comes Ryder siting next to me .

"How was school for you today ?" he asks stuffing his mouth "It went by really fast actually , but who ever made these lunch schedules is stupid . I have lunch either before 5th of after" I roll my eyes taking a bite

"Haha your so cute" he says as his eyes widen . "Uh sorry I didn't mean to blurt it-" I laugh and cut hit off "Its fine" I smile and we finish our lunch talking non sense .

I can tell you one thing , this college year is going to suck already . I miss Cameron's hugs and kisses , I miss his arms wrapping around me , oh darn I miss is already .