Was anything you said true ?

•1 week later•

I've been spending more time with Cameron and the boys now . I gotta say the boys are like my brothers and cameron is my boo thang .

I've been getting mixed feelings for Taylor and and I shouldn't . I gotta focus on Cam and me !

"Hey , are you ok ?" Taylor asks while sitting on the edge of my bed "Oh yeah haha why ?" He shrugged "just forget it"

"I was wondering do you wanna go do something .. Maybe shopping sense Nash does have a party tonight ? I need some new clothes" "Of course taylor ! I'm up for it" "Be ready in an hour"

He smiles and walks out the room . I close the door and turned on some pandora .

I turn on the shower and hop in letting the warm water run down my skin . I get out and decide to put on a white springy dress and black flats .

I run into the bathroom and pull my hair out of the towel . "Hey babe" cameron pulls me into him and snuggles his head into my neck .

"Hey baby ." "where are you going so early beautiful ?" "I'm actually going on a shopping day with Taylor !" I smile widely .

"Oh ok , well umm me and nash are ganna go down to the lake and chill . Nash has a party tonight so you up ?"

"Of course babe . now shoo I gotta get ready" I peck his lips and shoo him out the door .

I finish getting ready and meet the boys downstairs . "Morning boys !" Most of them had there mouths stuffed especially Hayes and Matt and I couldn't help but laugh .

I grab a chocolate granola bar and began munching on it "I'm ready taylor ." "Already let's go" We walked out the door and made our way .

"Gosh Taylor your worse then me" I shriek looking at his kart . "Hey I have a little shopping life in me" he chuckles .

"Let's go get some ice cream this weather is killing me !!" We walk around the mall, get our ice cream and began making our way home .

"Thanks taylor waylor this was fun !" "No thanks for joining me and helping me get in style haha" "I'll see you in a hour ! holy crap we took long"

I rush up stairs and began sorting out my outfit . I pull on a red , mid thigh length dress and my black heels .

I turn on my curling iron and began putting on my makeup . I began curling it stran by stran and pull it into a side pony tail .

I look at the time and the party has already started . I walk downstairs and find cameron

"Holy crap babe your gourgeous" "Thanks" "Want something to drink ?" "mm not now thanks . I'll be back" I get up and walk over to Taylor "Looking good Caniff" "Hey you cleaned up good yourself . your stunning"

i peck his cheek and look at cameron trading hugs with some friends . "I think you have some company Em" taylor says nodding towards the door

"OMGG Julianna" I run into her arms and take one look at her "gosh you look hot Julianna!" "Look at you ! I wanna make a good impression for Nashbrown . ."

"Nashbrown ? Awee my whittle baby" She rolls her eyes and I walk toward cameron "Babe lets take a picture ?" He nods and I hand my camera to Julianna .

We head outside and stand by the trees and pose . Cameron raps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him . "1 , 2 , 3" "Hold on one more" cameron tells Juli .

Cameron picks me up and pecks my lips "Perfect" He lays me down and kisses my forehead . "Love you" "Love you too cam"

I walk back inside with Julianna and see everyone is huddled into a circle . "Hey wanna play truth or dare ?" Matt asks I look at Julie and nod .