Brianna Davis

Brianna's POV:

The summer breeze gracefully swept Percy's hair as he stood at the altar waiting for his bride to be. The guests were seated at their designated spots waiting patiently for the bride to walk down the aisle. The wedding was at the beach, the altar was somehow situated right at the shore. The theme was grey and blue. All around me the flower's were fluttering in the breeze. Then my eyes snapped back up to Percy. In all honesty I had never seen him look so nervous before.

Then after what felt like an eternity the music began to play. Then walked in the most beautiful bride anyone could have ever imagined. Her dress, was flowing behind her whilst she walked down hand in hand with her father. Percy just stood there awestruck. Honestly that guy has got no game. All the guests stood up for the bride in respect. 

Once she reached the end of the altar, she kissed her father on the cheek and stood directly opposite Percy. The wedding officiator took the center stage and began talking. I zoned out at that point, all I could think of was how lucky the two of them were to be standing there with each other despite everything that had happened. I was in love with their love. They just seemed perfect for each other, like two pieces of a puzzle, a perfect match.

My attention was only brought back to reality when the officiator announced that the bride and the groom had written their own vows. This ought to be interesting. 

He told the audience that the vows will first be said by the bride and then the groom.

"Seaweed Brain, wow, this even harder than I thought. Okay well here it goes, thank you for always being there for me when no one else was. Thank you for being my rock and my support. You have taught me how to love and how to care. I promise to continue being your partner in crime and your support. I promise to love you unconditionally until the very end of time. But, I also promise you that if you are ever in danger I will always be there to save you and help you. I promise to be yours forever and help you how much ever you want. Lastly please don't disappear ever again." 

At the last statement there was a chuckle heard from somewhere in the crowd. 

"Wise Girl, I love you to the moon and back. To prove my love to you I will do anything you tell me to, hell I'll even jump into Tartarus for you. To be honest even carrying the weight of the Earth will not be enough. Annabeth the amount you mean to me is unimaginable, I'm sure if I was to jump into the River Styx, you would be the one I would imagine on the shore trying to pull me up. Annabeth look I know I'm not perfect, but its you that makes me feel complete. I promise to love you forever. You have seen the best and worst in me. You have experienced it all. There is no one else I would rather be with. Wise Girl I promise to never ever let any harm come in your way. You don't deserve even one scrath on that pretty face. I promise to be with you as long as you want me to be. Annabeth thank you for loving me despite my flaws and accepting me for who I am. I love you."

At that very moment I'm pretty sure everyone had tears in their eyes. Percy had just said the sweetest words ever. The officiator himself was wiping a few stray tears and then he said,

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

And then they kissed. 

Look guys I'm really sorry about such a late update. You can kill through the screen about now. The reason I was away for so long is that i had my exams and then I had to study for the SAT so yeah. I hope you enjoy this chapter and leave a comment telling me what you want next time.

I shall try my best to keep the updates more regular, but just bear with me for a while.

Sanjna

xoxoxo