Malcolm

Malcolm's POV:-

I was currently in the Big House making sure that every member of the Athena Cabin was doing their share of chores. Today we got the kitchen and since my work was done I let my mind wander.

You know what sometimes I wonder how different life would have been if I won’t have been a demigod. I honestly mean it. The gods need to get a clue that we desperately need a break. Not only did we just finish saving their butts again but now we are shipped of to different camps to learn about culture or something. Sadly the seven were now being sent of to save the wizarding world or something like that. Trust me when I say this they need a break more than anyone else in this entire world.

Looking across the Big House, I saw Annabeth finishing up her breakfest and her bags were packed and she was ready to leave. She looked very happy and her happiness made Percy happy. She had the smile that would light up his day, even if his cat just died or he crashed his car, her smile would light up his day. He was so distract that Annabeth had to snap her fingers at least thrice in front of his face to get his attention,

“Perce have you been listening to anything I’ve been saying?”

“Ummm…”

“Kelp Head.”

“Owl Head.”

“Seaweed Brain.”

“Wise Girl.”

“Stupid Dolt.”

“I Love You.”

“I Love You Too.”

By now their noses were touching. He was about to lean in and kiss her when someone broke the moment to talk to them.

“They need you two at…. Oh wait never mind I’ll just tell them you are busy.”

“Shut up Nate, tell whoever ‘them’ are we will meet them in two minutes. Right after we have finished eating.”

“So that’s what we are calling it now ‘eating’.”

“Do you want to be kicked out?”

“I’m leaving.”

After Nate left, Percy then turned towards his Wise Girl,

“So where were we?”

“Right about here.”

She then pecked him and pulled him away. They began walking towards the entrance where the rest of the seven were. They were once again the people who were going to save the day. I really hoped they all come back alive and more importantly safe. 

Percy and Annabeth have sacrificed their lives one to many times in order to save everyone lives, it's about time they get a break. After this mission I swear on River Styx that as long as I'm in camp Percy and Annabeth are going to be kept safe, no matter what. Those two deserve happiness. Isn't that what siblings do? Look out for each other. I won't let any harm come their way as long as I'm alive and I promise that.

Helllllllloooooooooooo  (Marcus Butler Style.)

What's up guys? How are you doing. 

I love Sour Skitteles.

What's your favrouite candy?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

Love you guys.

Enjoy!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Sanjna <3