Jack Gresy

Jack's POV:

Time was ticking on and all one could hear was the seconds hand moving from one number to the next.
I looked down at the half filled paper in front of me and sighed in frustration. This English test is really messing with my mind,
State with justification as to who as an individual to you fell sorrier for Antonio or Shylock.
Well I don't know?
"Alright kids five minutes left better start winding up."
Oh shit. Well that was another F on my report card now.
I slumped back into my seat and waited for the teacher to tell us to hand the papers in.
Those five minutes were probably the most excruciating part of the class.
I decided to spend this time looking around the class and observing.
My eyes flew by most of the first row until they landed on the head of the one and only Annabeth Chase.
Her hair were pulled back in a pony and she was wearing a hoodie that was two sizes too big. Her face was plastered with a satisfied smile.
How I wish I had her brain.
"Alright kids hand them in."
People then got up to give in their sheets. I reluctantly got up and slumped my way over to the teacher. I handed him the paper only to hear him reply,
"Jack am I again going to check a blank paper?"
"Yes." I replied in a cold tone with no mood at all to have a conversation with him.
"Yes sir." The professor emphasized.
I guess it's time to go all Harry Potter on him.
"There is no need to call me sir, professor."
Oh how I love J.K Rowling for supplying me with this amazing comeback.
Without giving him a second glance I walked back to my seat only to see it occupied by someone else. I sighed in defeat and found that the only empty seat now was the one next to Annabeth.
I slumped into the seat next to her.
"I didn't exactly pin you for a reader."
"Well it's Harry Potter, I don't think there is one person who wouldn't have read it."
She gave me half smile and looked back towards the professor.
No sooner had the professor started to teach us than there was a knock on the door.
The professor, walked up towards the door and opened it.
In came a boy no more than 18 with black tousled hair, wearing a simple white t-shirt with black jeans.

"Sir could I please borrow Wise Girl for a minute."
"Excuse me mister I don't know who you are. But this is not some kind of joke. You can't just come here demanding for a 'Wise Girl' ."
Beside me Annabeth was trying to control her laughter.
"Paul this really isn't funny I need to talk to Annabeth now or the world might end."
Wait a minute did he just call Professor Blofis by his name.
"Percy its Professor to you."
" Oh please you're married to my mom."
This really weird.
"Wise Girl come on we really need to leave. Your mom is kind of losing her shit."

The minute those words left Percy's mouth Annabeth bolted up from her seat and started to pack up her things.

"Sorry Professor, but I need to go."

"Fine kids but be home in time for dinner."

"Bye Paul."

What the actual hell. By the name of all that's holy on this planet what just happened.

The door swung open and out walked the two.

The rest of the class just stared at Professor Blofis as though he had grown another head.

"Alright kids, that was my step-son Percy and his girlfriend Annabeth. Now back to work all of you."

Unsure of what to do the class started to look at their desks. I well, being the curious soul I am excused myself from the class to see what exactly is going on between them.

I walked out of the class to see the two of them having a conversation.

" -but Wise Girl you don't understand, your mom will castrate me if she realizes that I asked you to move in without asking her. Oh gods this is going to be the end of me. "Percy said dramatically.
Annabeth stifled a laugh.

"Perce stop being dramatic. She won't do anything to you. I won't let her."
"Wise Girl you don't understand she will murder me in sleep better yet she will send owls to hunt me down. Wise girl what am I going to do?" he said whist putting his head on her shoulder.
Why would someone's mum sent owls behind her daughter's boyfriend.
This is really weird.
"You will do nothing and nor will she. Perce she won't do anything stop being so dramatic. She knows I love you and she knows that if anyone hurts you I will hunt them down and kill them. I'm sure my mom does not want to die."
"Wise Girl, your mum can't really die. But thanks. Also am I getting my sweatshirt back anytime soon?"
"Never."
He then looked Annabeth in the eyes and gave her a chaste kiss.
"You know exactly what to say. I love you so much Wise Girl."
"Right back at you Perce."

He took her hand in his and walked towards the exit.

This is messed up was the final thought in my head.