Malene Edwards

Malene Edwards
Okay this is it I told myself as I made my way towards the Jackson-Blofis residence. I can do this after all what was it just a party at THE hottest guys house right. I mean what could happen, maximum I would faint that's it right. Oh My gosh I genuinely can not breathe. I looked down at my outfit I was wearing a sea green blue dress that came just above my knees it hugged my curves perfectly. I just wish Percy would notice me. So Percy Jackson the hottest guy on the face of this earth was one of my closest friends. See the thing is that I have been crushing on him for the past year and a half. But whenever a girl asked him out he would say no and say that I have a girlfriend in San Fransisco. When we would amd him how she would look he would tell us that she has princess curls blonde hair and amazing gray eyes and surprisingly enough I have both of these things. Today was Percy's 18th birthday and I was hoping he would ask me out. Soon enough I was outside his house and I rang the door bell. He opened the door. OH.MY.GOD he looked really perfect. He was wearing a grey shirt and skinny black jeans with black sneakers. The party was going well and it was really amazing. Then around 12am Percy gathered everyone towards the dance floor. I genuinely thought he was about to ask me out but oh boy was I wrong. When I reached there I got the shock of my life. My Percy was on one knee with a ring in a velvet box looking up at a girl with love and adoration and said two words that broke my heart and made hers.
"Marry Me?"
"YES!YES!YES"
"Thank you Hera...."
"Oh my god did I just thank Hera?"
"I think you did! What a Seaweed Brain."
"Yeah but I'm your Seaweed Brain."
"You sure are"
And then she circled her arms around his neck and kissed him. What they showcased was a picture of true love. I guess Percy Jackson was never meant to be truly mine.