Shauna Miller

Shauna's POV:-

"Okay class here is your assignment for the day please finish it by Thursday." I told my students ten minutes before class ended. They all started packing up. Everyone apart from one. Percy Jackson the ultimate lazy kid. In my class he was forever sleeping. Every time his eyes would be shut. Instated of waking him up I let the poor kid sleep for as much time he had left. A few seconds later there was a light knock on the door. All students thinking it was the principle sat back down quietly and started staring at the desks. I laughed softly under my breath and said,"Come in."
A girl no more than 18 stepped in. She had blonde hair and a perfect figure. She looked like a typical California girl apart from her eyes which were calculating and grey. She turned her head towards me and said,
"Sorry to disturb but Percy forgot this at my dorm last night so I just came to give it."
I motioned my head towards were the he was sleeping.
She looked at him and shook her head as if she had lost all hope. And muttered something life 'seaweed brain' under her breath. She then walked up to him and hit him on the back of his head.
He then banged his head to the table and quickly looked and saw the whole class staring at him. He then looked at the girl who caused him this discomfort.
"Wise Girl what was that for?"
"To wake you up seaweed brain. Hasn't anyone ever taught you not to sleep in class."
"Well I'm sorry wise girl if I remember correctly it was you who called me last night at 12 to come over."
" Yes I did but I called you over so that I could help you with your work I didn't call you there for me."
"Say what you want. Wise girl say what you want."
"Ughhh you are highly infuriating have I ever said that seaweed brain."
"You may have mentioned it once it twice. Anyway why are you here?"
"To give you your book darling."
"Ohh that thanks."
She then handed him the book. And turned her head towards the whole class. She looked down at the floor and muttered sorry. While she was walking out Percy called out,
"Annabeth don't I get a kiss?"
"Shut Up."
She then stormed out of the class. Percy then smiled knowingly and shook his head. He then turned towards the rest of the class who were gaping at the exchange if words and then said,
"Show is over get back to your work."
Right then the bell rang. Everyone rushed out
of class and then I too went outside. As I turned left into the deserted hallways I saw Percy holding the girl Annabeth in his arms while resting his head on her head and said,
"I love you Beth."
"I love you too Percy."
"Next time you dare forget your books in my dorm or I will kill you."
"Way too kill the mood Beth way to kill the mood." Percy said shaking his head.
I laughed under my breath at their behaviour. Percy was already late for his next class.
"Perce you are late for your next class."
As if lightning struck him he jolted out of the embrace and said,"Shit I have English with Paul. I'm so dead."
"Bye Perce. Come home soon I'm going to visit your mom and if you come back in time I might just be there to meet you."
"Bye Girlfriend. Love you."
"Bye Boyfriend. Love you too."
She called out as Percy started running towards his class.
Ahh young love.

Hey hope you like it.
Xoxo
Sanjna. (: