Dalton Grey

Dalton's POV:-
The swim team was at Percy's house for a meet-up. We were all seated in the living room. Eric and I were on the couch and Darcy and Sasha were sitting on chairs and the rest were just scattered around. Percy was just about to start telling us the people we were up against at regionals when we heard a feminine voice scream out Percy's name.
I was actually shocked to be honest because Percy's mom and step-dad were out of town. He was the only one supposed to be home. Then a girl came stomping down the stairs. She had beautiful blonde hair and amazing grey eyes.
"Perseus Jackson where is my laptop?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and hands on her hips.
"I um may have temporarily lost it?"
"Seaweed Brain are you giving me an answer to my question with a question? Percy go and find the laptop now. I need to send my mother these blueprints as fast as possible. "
"Okay okay Wise Girl. Gods just wait for a minute. Guys just hold on for a minute I'll just go find Owl-Heads laptop and be back."
Everyone in the room had shocked expressions except for Eric.
Just as I was thinking about this Eric said,
"Hey Annabeth! How are you?"
"I'm great Eric! It's been a long time. Hope you're not failing English anymore."
Okay now I was utterly confused. How the hell does Eric know this Anna girl. Does she also go to the camp that Percy and Eric disappear to every summer.
While mind was running through these thoughts Percy came bounding down the stairs with a laptop in his hand and handed it to Annabeth.
"There you go Wise Girl."
Just as Annabeth was about to talk it from his hands Percy raised it above his head and said,
"Wise Girl you have been working the whole day. Please just sit with us for a while. Please?"
Percy then made a puppy dog face which in all honesty made him look like a bat. I'm serious.
"Fine Perce, just 10 minutes."
Percy then with his free hand pounded the air and smiled.
"Thanks."
Eric then pipped up and said,
"Perce before the awkwardness level reaches an all time high. I think you should make some introductions."
"Okay. Annabeth this is everyone and everyone this is Annabeth my fiancé."
"Your what?" I said while I spat out the water I was drinking.
"My fiancé."

Hey sorry for the wait. To much on my mind but anyway here you go hope you like it.
If someone can tell me from where Eric is the next chapter will be dedicated to them. I promise.

Love You.
XOXOXOXO
Sanjna.
💚 💙