Kim Stroungfield

Kim's POV:-

"So let's get this straight. I'm a demigod that means one of my parents is a god?"

"Yes that's exactly what it means." Said the girl who was showing me around this place called Camp Hounor Blood or something like that. That chick kept blabbing on but I was too busy examining my freshly manicured nails.

"Any questions?" Asked the girl after the tour.

"Huh?" I replied looking up from my nails. She then turned around and muttered something about stupid Aphrotide girls under her breath. Whatever that was. That's when I saw him his sea green eyes and windswept black hair made him drool worthy. I then tapped the shoulder of the girl who was showing me around and asked her,

'Who is that hotty?"

"Percy Jackson."

"He is really hot. I'm gonna go and like ask him out."

"I really don't think he would say yes." replied the girl.

"Why do you think so. You are just a dumb blonde."

"First a fall you too are blonde and secondly I'm a daughter of Athena."

"Who is Athena?"

"Never mind." After she said this I walked over to Percy.

"Hi! You're Percy right?"

He then looked back at me. And let me tell you this he looks much better in person. Much better. He then looked at me and said," Umm yes it is. Who are you?"

"I'm Kira Stroungfield daughter of Aphrodite and your future girlfriend."

"Back up a second. I already have a girlfriend."

"So what girlfriends come and go she does not need to know about us."

"I would never ever not even in the wildest of wildest dreams would do that to her."

"Who might this girl be?" I asked. He then pointed right behind me to the girl who was showing me around.

"Wise Girl come here." He called out. The girl came towards us and stood next us.

Percy then said," Beth this is.."

"Kira Stroungfield. I know Percy we already met didn't we Kira."

Then I did the logical thing I kissed Percy. The second my lips touched his he pushed me away and the chick slapped me. I was about to slap her back but Percy held my arm stopping me and in an icy tone said,

"Don't."

He left my hand and then pushed me away.

A/N know this one is sorta crappy. Sorry about the late update the internet has not been very kind to me. Also my sister aka canijustreadforever put up her first book. It's got reviews and inspirational writing go check it out. The book is called A Bloggers Quest.

Your comments mean the world to me. You have no idea how much I love them. I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm really happy I got it. You people are really sweet. Love you allot.

Keep Smiling (: