Diana Grace

Diana's POV

Okay I admit I slapped my best friend when she told me that I was a god human hybrid or something like that.Now we were in some random ass cab going god knows where. I kept on fiddling with my thumbs and humming a random song. You see I have this serious case of ADHD and it's not fair because I have it paired up with dyslexia. I lost track of time because of ADHD and we reached the camp. Okay this is really weird the minute I entered the Camp Boundary I saw these people in armours with bows and arrows and swords fighting are they fricking crazy.

"Okay Diana I know this sounds weird but you are a demigod which means that one of your parent is a Greek god."

"Listen Stella stop this joke it's really not funny"

"Look Diana you and I both know that you have never seen your father he could be actually scratch that he is a Greek God."

Then suddenly out of literally nowhere a girl came running towards us.

"Hi Stella a new kid right?"

"Yup Annabeth can you please show her around I need to go somewhere."

This Annbeth girl was insanely pretty and she did not even try. She had blonde hair and calculating grey eyes. I saw her staring at something above my head by the time I looked up it was gone. She murmured "Daughter of Apollo".

"Hey whats your name?"

I blushed furiously "Oh my god I'm so sorry my name is Diana Grace and I'm Apollo's daughter I guess."

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena."

Then THE hottest guy ever walked towards us and bent down to kiss Annabeth on the lips. They kissed for a good five minutes before Stella came and cleared her throat.

"Really guys in front of the new camper please keep your PDA to the minimum."

Then the guy turned to me with a smile on his face and said "I'm Percy Jackson".

"Pleasure Diana Grace."

They were truly a very cute couple. They had the love I always wanted so at campfire I prayed to Aphrodite to give me a guy like that. The next day there was a new addition to the Hermes cabin and that guy swept me of my feet.