Athena

THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A BIT DIFFERENT.... HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Athena's POV:-

How dare that son of  the sea spawn. HE is the reason my daughter had to go through Tartarus. How dare he. Today was the day the seven would return from their quest. Before anyone Percy and Annabeth were called to the thrown room. The minute I saw Percy my anger blew up to an irrational level. I walked up to him with a look of pure anger on my face. My power radiating of me and when I reached him his shirt almost burned because of all the heat I was radiating. The minute I reached him I said,

"How dare you! You stupid sea spawn. It's all because of you my daughter had to see the uncountable monsters in the depths of Tartarus. It's all your fault. You stupid, good for nothing idiotic little..." 

Before I could finish my string of abuses for this sea spawn my daughter cut me off,

"That's enough mother. It never was and it never will be Percy's fault! He was the one who made the decision to fall in with me so that I did not have to face it all alone. Mother I mean no disrespect but if Percy was not there I would have been dead 100 times over by now. Percy is possibly the sweetest boy you would ever find. Although he can be a bit stupid sometimes that's alright because his goofiness is the one thing that cheers me up when I'm having a bad day. He is the only one who has taught me the meaning of love. He has showed me what it's like to be loved and how nice it is to love someone. Mother you know what I really don't care if you approve of Percy or not because I'm never ever going to leave him. He is going to be with me forever."

I'm not going to lie that outburst was really unexpected,

"But Annabeth think about it! You can marry a really smart  lawyer and have an amazing life and have so much fun.." and guess what I was disrupted once again.

"THAT'S IT MOTHER! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU SAW ANOTHER WORD AGAINST PERCY. I DON'T CARE IF YOU APPROVE OF HIM OR NOT. I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME THAT'S ENOUGH. Honestly and then people call you the goddess of wisdom. You should understand by now that me Percy no matter how different we are we are meant to me. I really love him."

I noticed that Percy had not said a thing till now instead he had his eyes closed and a painful expression on his face. Annabeth looked at him and hugged him really tight. Then Percy opened his eyes and hugged Annabeth back. He then looked her in the eyes and said,

"Beth It is my fault right. Only if I had been stronger.." Percy trailed off. Annabeth then slapped him right across his face. Percy's hand shot up to his now red cheek.

"Ouch! What was that for Wise Girl?" Percy questioned.

"If you blame yourself ever again. You will get much more than a slap. I can promise you that."

"Sorry Wise Girl! I love you."

"I love you too Perce! I really do."

I watched them have this little exchange and I did not realize I was smiling until I heard Aphrodite squeal,

"ATHENA APPROVES SHE IS SMILING! PERCABETH FOREVER! YAY!"

Both the kids looked at me and smiled brightly. Percy knelled down in front of me and said,

"Lady Athena, I love Annabeth more than I love life itself and I'm pretty sure  I have proven this time and again. I love her too much to give up on her. If I had a choice I wouldn't change a thing. I don't think I would be able to survive without her. I don't regret any moment with her. Because every moment I'm with her it feels like I'm in paradise. When she smiles for me it feels like I have accomplished the biggest mission of my life. Lady Athena I don't know what else I can say or do to gain your approval. But throughout my life I will try until my last breath to please you and make you think I'm worthy enough to be with your daughter." 

That's all I needed to hear. I smiled once again and put my hand on the boys head and said,

"I approve."

A/N: 20K...

WHAT THE ACTUALL HELL! I'm in paradise...

I know I say this allot but you guys would NEVER understand how much you mean to me. You guys put a smile on my face and every one of you means so much to me. I wish I could just hug all of you and tell you how amazing you are *sends virtual hug*. I don't know what I did to deserve this. Thank You!

Also my friend @naleyy has written her first book on Wattpad. It's teen fiction. The name is Stonedale Academy. Check it out.