Sarah Brooke

Sarah's POV:-
Finally after the Giant War we all could take rest. Me being a Hermes child thought that the best way to celebrate it would be a party by the Camp Half-Blood beach. So there I was sitting under the sun tanning myself while around me red cups and sweaty bodies were everywhere and everyone had their hands in the air like they don't care. Why am I quoting Miley Cyrus? Wow.. Never thought I of all people would do that but whatever. So camp had been going well and everyone was enjoying not only that but also Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter had come past their differences so all was well. After the Giant War we had a whole load of people at camp some from the Roman side and some new one's so you can imagine how crowded our cabin was. The 7 heroes were on a break all of them expect Percy Jackson I mean come on can't the gods cut the poor kid some slack. he had to go somewhere in Nevada to recruit some dude for camp I don't even know why? As for the others Piper is staying at CBH the whole time whereas Jason splits his time as for Frank and Hazel they too spent most of heir time and CBH but they too visit Camp Jupiter allot. Leo is living life king style with his girlfriend Calypso and as for Annabeth she has been staying with Percy in his cabin and has been inseparable from him ever since apart from well now of course. I looked around and saw everyone smiling and having a blast which made me smile too. Soon there were only ten people left me, Piper, Jason , Hazel , Frank , Annabeth, Ethan(a new kid), Travis, Connor and Leo. We were all just sitting around and having a blast talking and stuff when Ethan just out of the blue asked Annabeth out on a date. Wow, wrong move buddy wrong move. Annabeth put on a smile and said," Look Ethan my answer has not and will not ever change so please stop." So this douche has asked her before can't he get a clue SHE DOES NOT LIKE HIM. I'm ashamed to call him my brother from the corner of my eye I could see Travis and Connor cringe too. "Quit playing hard to get babe I know you love me so just saw yes." A voice from behind us said , " She already has a boyfriend who she loves and might I saw so myself that he is pretty awesome." "And who might you be?" Ethan whirled around and asked. " Her boyfriend." Percy said with a cocky smirk on his face. Ha take that Percy 100 Ethan 0. Ding Ding we have a winner. That made Ethan stomp of the beach with a red face and that left the rest of us crying with laughter.

A/N :- I know this is short. Sorry about the late update I'll try and be more frequent. Anywho Keep Smiling (:                                                                                                                                                        Sanjna <3                                                                                                                                                                XOXOXO