Grayson Smith

The war was raging on. Left and right blood was being shed, lives were being taken and with every passing second a Half-Blood became a murderer.
Sweat was trickling down my face and the sword in my hand was full of blood monsters and half-bloods alike.
Sometimes I wonder if my life would have been any different if I had taken Luke's offer up and gone against the gods.
I mean yes they never paid attention to us. To this extent they haven't even bothered to come and help us fight for them. The anger in me is beyond anything you can imagine. Being a son of Athena my mind should be rational I should be able to decide between what is right and what is wrong. But I can't.
I dropped my sword in frustration when I heard Percy yell,
"Retreat."
I looked around me and saw my fallen friends and siblings.
We are their children not some bloody pawns of theirs.
I was tired and angry. I should've taken up Luke's offer when I had the chance.
The walk back to our campsite was quiet, no one saying a word utter and complete silence.
The tension in the air was thick.
Percy and Annabeth were walking close together ahead of everyone else. Then out of no where a Titan appeared right in front of the two them. Percy was the first to react. The halfblood's around them drew their weapons ready to fight.
The Titan then said,"Ah young love. Isn't this cute a son of Poseidon and a daughter of Athena."
The Titan then inches closer. Percy pulled Annabeth behind his back and said,
"You can hurt me, injure me, insult me and even kill me. But for the love of Kronos don't you dare lay your fat ugly arm on her."
And when the stupid Titan did exactly what Percy told him not to. Percy with one smooth move killed the Titan.
"That was eventful." Muttered Travis.
You bet it was. Even though they were blind enough not to see it. Percy truly loved Annabeth. Even though he can be a prick most of the time. He was a decent guy. And from what I can tell he would never do anything intentionally to hurt her. He actually loves her. I would never have admitted it out in the open but maybe Percy is the best guy for Annabeth.