♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃

Vote, Comment, Enjoy

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

"What's the move?" I asked, looking over to Cairo as we were at one of the old warehouses.

"Handle them square ass niggas since they think shit is a joke from last time." Cairo shrugged, huffing as he looked at the array of guns we had. "I really ain't tryna shoot niggas in broad daylight, but if that's how it has to be then so be it."

This nigga always been a nut. Even though he has calmed down, that side was always gon creep back up.

"East, you need to think. We go out bussin' caps on niggas, you don't think they'd shoot back? There has to be another way, my guy." Kareem spoke up, for once his ass was making sense!

"I agree with Reem on this one bro, we have too much to lose. And we not going out like that." I shook my head, folding my arms over my chest. "We can't make rookie mistakes. So we have to plan sumn thoroughly before we go out on impulse."

"Whatever the plan is, one of those niggas gotta die. Period." East shrugged, folding his arms over his chest. "Since I ain't the most rational muhfucka in this room right now, y'all figure it out." He walked out the gun room and to the open area in the warehouse.

East has been tamed over the last couple of years, but with all this shit coming at my bro, shit was resurfacing. No one was safe right now.

"Let me talk to him." I muttered, scratching the back of my neck. "We'll clean this shit up later, just lock up the room for me."

They nodded, different responses from each as I had walked out. A breath filling up in my chest, I released as I met up with East who was sitting on a chair smoking a blunt.

"You good?" I questioned, sitting in the opposite chair, leaning into the table. "I know that look bro, what's up?"

"Mannnn, Nicole gets supervised visitation with Kai. The bitch really passed the test, but I bet by the next one she ain't gon be clean." His tone low and harsh, brows furrowed in. "She may have played the game, but she ain't foolin' me and mines." He took another pull from the blunt, inhaling deep.

"Listen, Cai. I know things didn't go as we thought, but we all know Nicole gon slip up one way or another." I licked my lips, shaking my head. "As long as the visits are supervised, y'all can watch what's goin' on. But y'all know Kai is smart too, and she's at the age where she makes her own decisions on how she feels. Y'all didn't instill any hatred in her to have towards Nicole, when that was all Nicole's doing."

"That's what I'm saying! It's gon be a waste of time since we know how Kai feels about her. My baby is scared, ion want her around that energy. But I'm just gon step back and go through this process and see what happens." He tucked his lips into his mouth, looking aimlessly at the garage door. "Aside from that shit, them lil niggas really gotta get dealt with. Ion care how, but sumn needs to happen."

"Nah, I hear you because these niggas got comfortable with our absence." I sighed, looking off to the side. "For them to approach the family is weak, so now it's deeper than what it is. Whatever you wanna do, we'll back you on it, but we have to strategize Cai. No shootouts like our old days."

"That nigga Zo gon get his, regardless. Shit, the way I'm feeling his other niggas just gon have to watch their homie go out." He sat back as he finished off his blunt, swiping his hand down his beard. "I'm thinkin we snatch 'em up or pop up to one of their hideouts and handle it from there."

"Aight, Malik gon have to track 'em and that's when shit will go in motion bro. Any other nigga get jumpy, they dying too."

—————