♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂

Nayeli Santiago

Nayeli Santiago

Watching as the two men approached us, the guy with the double nose piercing and tattoos already had his eyes on me. I scoffed lowly, he looks like the type to break a heart, and I'm not tryna be the next victim...but he was attractive, even in this dark club, I could tell he had a good style. A nigga that can dress and smell good, is already winning, but if he can have you thinking with deep, intellectual talks, then it's a whole win.

"How you ladies doing tonight?" The lightskin spoke, licking his lips. "I'm Cassius, and this my bro Cairo." He introduced themselves.

"We're good, just vibing." Anahi spoke, looking at the two, then over to me briefly, rolling her eyes. I held back a chuckle, "Nice to meet you both, I'm Anahi and that's my sister, Nayeli."

"Beautiful names." Cairo spoke, eyeing my sister. These niggas weren't discreet at all. "We ain't neva seen y'all before, did y'all come wit anyone?" He questioned, furrowing his brows.

"What do you mean by that?" Anahi raised a brow, folding her arms over her chest. The alcohol forreal in her system. "Ain't neva seen y'all before." She repeated his words, looking up at Cairo.

"Nah, nah not like that." Cassius spoke up, chuckling as he shook his head. Cairo's jaw clenched. "Your style is different, the way y'all carry yourselves. Most females out here don't dress like y'all." He stated, shrugging.

Before Anahi could speak, I took the initiative to. "Thank you..but we're not from here, so that's probably why we stick out." I chuckled a bit, shaking my head gently.

"Word?" Cassius questioned, his brows lifted. I just nodded, no point in repeating myself. "Y'all are more than welcome to join our section." He nodded his head over to their boys.

Anahi and I both scoffed. It's not that kind of party right now, we don't know anything about these men. What if it's a set up?

"No, thank you. Y'all enjoy your night tho." Anahi stood up, me following suit, we were some damn midgets compared to them. That didn't stop them from eyeing us though, a smirk curving at their lips. Niggas.

Walking out the section, I turned my head over my shoulder as Cassius still had his eyes on me, his bottom lip wedged between his teeth as he sent a wink my way. I fought back a smile as I put my focus ahead of us.

He's the type of nigga to ruin someone's life...

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

Shorty was bad. Nah, scratch that, shorty is the WHOLE package! Imma make her mine one day, it's just gon be patience and when ever we meet again, but I got my eye on the prize..then I realized maybe it won't happen, ion want to taint her life wit the shit I'm involved in.

Look at me thinking of the future. What is that? We just got on a first name basis, and met today.

"Fuck is you so smiley fa, Cash?" Izzy queried, holding a smirk. I shook my head, plopping back onto the seat I was in. He don't gotta worry bout it.

"Nigga smilin like a fat kid who just got cake." Shooter co-signed, I sucked my teeth, waving them off.

"You niggas get off ma dick, aight?" I spat, pulling a blunt from out the bag. This will be my fifth one, and I was ready to be on a cloud. Cairo chortled, swiping a hand over his head.

Anahi..? I think that was her name, but I felt bad cause she shut down my bro. He didn't even say what he said in a rude manner, but I guess it was his delivery. Not many can interpret it, and he ain't gon apologize. I think he was caught off guard by what she said, but then again we're used to easy females who be ready to fall to the ground fa us...Anahi and Nayeli aren't the easy types from what I see. So it's gon be a mission to get them, if it even gets that's far.

————-

"Man, ion wanna hear that bullshit, Maya." I spat into the phone, all I wanted to do was pick up my daughter and have her for a week. But as you can see, babymoms is tripping. "Look, I'll be there around 6 tonight to pick her up. Have her ready." I hung up the phone, not really up for the back and forth.

"What's wrong wit her?" Cairo grumbled, "Her and Nicole both on that fuck shit." He shook his head, as he sat on one of the stools in my work station.

Our babymoms both give us a hard time when it comes to our daughters, they should be happy we ain't no deadbeats like some of these other niggas. We give em money to tie over the little expenses, clothes, food, little shit to make sure they good.

"Bitches gon be bitches." I shrugged, scratching my chin, "They be happy once we give em money fa the girls, but when we wanna see our kid they wanna be mad? Fuck is that?" I blew out a harsh breath at their backwards ass ways.

"Some childish shit." He swiped his hand down the corners of his mouth. "I be hearing Kairi's cries out the door, so it's like what the fuck is she doin to ma kid? I'm boutta get full custody the way Nicole actin, she got different niggas in and out the crib. The shit Kai don't need to be around."

"I feel you, bruh. Enough wit they silly asses, you hungry?" I asked, standing up from the stool I was sitting on. I have no more appointments fa the day, so food was callin my name.

"Hell yeah, I could eat. Need to get up out this shop." He chuckled, referring to our tattoo shop, King's Ink; it's to help clean money, and it does its full purpose. Great clientele, great money comin in, so it's a win win.

"Let's hit up Shake Shack, them burgers be hittin."