♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"When i say I need my fuckin money on time, I mean that shit." I spat, holding the little nigga up by the neck. My grip wasn't tight, but enough for his dumb ass to know that I ain't with the games. "Fuck is the $1500 left?" I snarled, pushing him against the garage as it rattled.

"I—I got r—robbed, East," the young man stuttered, his lip quivering. I didn't give a fuck. I knew his ass was lying cause he kept moving his eyes, he still had on his jewelry too.

This little nigga must think I'm dumb.

"You know what I hate more than a pussy ass bitch?" I asked rhetorically, my brows raised as i stepped back pushing him one more time, but with more force. "A schemin ass nigga," I chuckled bitterly, "Imma ask one mo time, where the fuck is my money at, Tyshawn." I gritted, feeling my blood boil.

Tyshawn moved his eyes, sweat beads forming on his forehead. He was scared and nervous, he should be cause everyone knew when they played wit my money, niggas was gon see their end.

"I needed the extra cash..." Tyshawn looked at me, holding contact in a way that he wasn't bullshitting. He couldn't start off there? "My moms needed to pay rent, and needed some extra groceries around the pad for the little ones." He let out a breath, staying in his position.

"Why lie?" I started off, never softening my face. I hate liars. "I woulda had more respect if you came at me wit that, than sayin some niggas robbed you." I shook my head, over the whole shit. "Triple up, I need $4,500 from you by the end of tomorrow. If you ain't got it, then you cut off." I was being nice. I could have ended his shit then and there.

When Tyshawn walked out, I shook my head running my left hand roughly down my face. He was one of my good runners, so now I had to keep my eyes on him just so there ain't another slip up. Little nigga reminds me of myself at times just finding a way to provide and make it out the struggle. But you wasn't bout to catch me slippin.

"Hello?" I answered my ringing phone, making my way out the garage and to my truck. It was a nice day out, sun peaking through the clouds, not too muggy outside but you could feel the humidity.

"When you comin over?" Nicole questioned on the other end. I rolled my eyes, I told this bitch I was gon be there at 3:30.

"You ain't get my text?" I grumbled, pulling out the lot and looking at the time displayed on the dash, 3:11PM. "I'll be there in 15. Have my daughter ready." I ain't bother to hear what she had to say as I hung up.

I drove carefully, for no reason but because I ain't really had nowhere to be. I'd get to Nicole's place in the exact time I told her. She'd complain either way, and I wasn't really in the mood for her bitchin. She'd be arguing with herself, cause I could give a fuck with what she has to say.

To be honest, shit was good when we first started out. It was coo we was vibin and shit, wasn't no title between us we had a mutual understanding of what it was, but then Nicole started the what are we questions. Me being the honest nigga that I am kept it straight forward, I wasn't claiming nobody but she was my girl. Putting titles on shit didn't mean nothin to me or anybody else. I had my fair share of indiscretions and that had Nicole fed up, so she left and became bitter.