♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇

Cairo 'East' Brewster

I wasn't the type of nigga to really go all out. An occasional suit for when I'm tryna do sumn big, but barely. I kept it simple for this date, but I did plan on taking Anahi to a nice dinner, steak and lobster type of vibe. And no it ain't Red Lobster, she deserves the best, it was gon be an experience in itself.

"I never seen you like this with any other female, this is crazy." Shooter chuckled, leaning back on the sofa a blunt to his lips. "Shorty really changed this nigga." He passed the blunt to Malik.

I chuckled lowly, shaking my head. "I ain't change, I'm still me. Anahi just enhanced my life." I shrugged, it was the truth, she added more purpose. I had shit figured out before she came into my life, but with her things became more clear. Maybe it was because she wasn't on that bullshit like most? "Get off my dick though, niggas been peepin you and Jada." I turned the tables on him, causing a big smile to form on his face, a laugh following after.

"Why you had to go there?" He stomped his foot on the wooden floor, sitting up, his laughter continuing. I smirked, shrugging. "We been on the low, but since y'all catchin on, we still gon do what we do."

"This nigga slick just got you to confirm." Cassius laughed loud, like the dumbass he was. It caused me to chuckle, "wasn't nobody trippin off y'all lovebirds. We been knew you was feelin J from the time we met her at Wes' party."

"Aight pipe down, big bird." Shooter twisted his mouth to the side, waving his hand. "What's up with you and that Gia broad? Lil mama walking around saying she pregnant." He coughed into his fist, causing for all of our eyes to widen and for Cassius to frown, a mug surfacing.

"Hol'up, hol'up!" I chimed in, this shit was about to be wild, waving my hand. "This the same bitch that you fucked awhile back, before you and Ny had that falling out?" I questioned, trying to add this all up. "Nigga, why the fuck you ain't strap up?"

"I did! That bitch got a whole other nigga." Cassius spat, roughly placing his hands over his face. I know my bro was frustrated, he didn't need this broad pinning a baby on him. "And yeah, that's the girl. I ain't hear from her, so we gon see what the verdict is when that time comes."

"You sure you don't wanna just speak to her?" Malik questioned, raising his brows. Cassius looked at him confused, "I know you prolly don't want to, but see where that girls head is at. Y'all know these females we used to mess around with got loose lips." He chuckled lowly, scratching the back of his neck. "That's referring to both sets."

We all fell out laughing. I was holding onto my stomach from how hard I was laughing, this nigga was telling nothing but the truth. Whew shit! This nigga was crazy.

"Get the fuck outta here, dawg!" I stood up from the couch, patting down my pockets to make sure I had everything. "You a whole fool. I'll catch up with you niggas later, though." I dapped them up individually, "And someone tell Reem he ain't slick, that nigga up in pussy every other day."