♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁

Vote

Nayeli Mitchell

Nayeli Mitchell

"How's my babies?" Cassius entered the kitchen, wrapping his arms around me, as his hands rested on my belly. "All tree of y'all." He chuckled huskily, kissing against my neck.

I playfully rolled my eyes, turning my head to give him a proper kiss. This man is really my husband and the father of our kids. I smile at the thought everyday. We've been married for three years when our son Zion was only one years old, Royalty being seven at the time and Giselle was a bun in the oven. Now our babies were nine, four and three, with twins on the way. Royalty would be ten in May.

I was done once the twins are here, because babyyy I was through!

"They're kicking my ass, especially since you entered." I joked, us both laughing. "Whenever they hear their daddy's voice, they get all excited. Just like mommy." I cheesed, kissing his lips again.

"Just a month left and they'll be here." He stood straight, nudging my chin as he walked out our embrace and to the fridge, grabbing him a snack of course. "We gon have a lot of birthdays in May if we think about it." He chuckled lowly, breaking the seal and taking a sip.

"Mhmm, but that's okay. We're celebrating life, baby." I smiled, taking a seat on one of the bar stools, crossing my legs at the ankles and taking in a deep breath. "Have you spoke to Cai and Ani lately?" I asked, leaning my elbow against the counter top.

Taking in his appearance, he looked more alive this week than last. Being that he's been running around handling business with Cairo, he's barely had time to himself. I needed him to slow down.

"I spoke with Cai yesterday. They're taking the kids out of private and they gon be going to school with ours and the others." He scratched the nape of his neck, shaking his head as a low chuckle parted his lips. "He should've listened to his wife."

"Mhmm, now he's dealing with her mouth." I scratched the itch off my forehead, chuckling. "I'm just mad how that school did Kai, she ain't deserve to be treated like that." I frowned, thinking about it. Grown ass adults couldn't help or listen to a child, shit was pathetic.

"I know baby, there ain't no excuse for it." He walked over to me, cupping my chin. "I'm proud of her though. She held her own, just like her mama and aunties." He smirked, I playfully rolled my eyes waving him off, a yawn parting my lips shortly after. "You tired?"

"Mhmm, my energy been so low since I'm carrying two little beans." I poked out my bottom lip, looking up at him. Since I was naturally tiny, this pregnancy was more draining than the first two. "You gon help me to our room?"

"I got you." He licked the corner of his lip, taming his smirk. This nigga wanted to be slick as his right hand went between my thighs, one of his fingers moving my shorts to the side. "You warm, baby? Shit say less." He chuckled as I inhaled a breath.