♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈

- June 3rd, 2025 -

Cairo Brewster

"Can I take this bandana off, baby?" I huffed, holding Anahi's hand as she guided me. Hearing her giggle, I knew my frown was present. "It ain't funny, com'on I'm ready to see where we at."

"Daddy so impatient." I heard Kairi say from behind.

Imma get her when we get inside. Just watch.

"Y'all leave daddy alone." Anahi chuckled, coming to a halt which had me stop. "Bend down for me just a bit, baby." She instructed, tapping my shoulder. I felt her nudge me as I chuckled, bending my head down. "Always laughing at me, mean ass. But when I laugh, you be getting butt hurt?" Her tone was in a joking manner, as she pulled the bandana off my head. I looked down at her as she was on one step, a smirk on my lips. "Happy birthday, poppa!" She leaned up kissing my lips before pulling away. "This is home for the next week."

I nudged her chin with my knuckle before looking at the house, shit was immaculate.

"Oh shit!" I put a fist to my mouth, my eyes wide as I looked at the outside of the house, I could only picture what the inside looked like. "Y'all helped mommy pick this?" I looked back at our kids as they nodded. "Where we at?"

"We're in Turks and Caicos, baby!" Anahi cheesed, her fine ass here! "What you waiting for? Come on."

After the tour around the house, I was still in awe that they managed to plan this without saying something

After the tour around the house, I was still in awe that they managed to plan this without saying something. I know one of our kids would've broke and spilled, but not this time.

It felt like we were on our own private island, there were no neighbors around as it was just us and the staff who had a house off on the side of where we stayed. They'll only be around for when it came time to eat and shit.

Looking out at the view of the pool and ocean, I smirked as this was the perfect opportunity to get Kai's slick ass back. She was sitting on one of the lawn chairs getting her little tan on, while Anahi was rubbing sunscreen onto the little ones. Sneaking over to Kairi's chair, I lifted her up from the seat, ignoring her screams as I ran towards the pool jumping in with us both going under the water.

Coming up from the water, Kairi splashed me as I heard KJ laughing hysterically.

"Mama just did my hair, daddy!" Kairi screwed me, rolling her eyes. "KJ you next, ion know why you laughing."

"No I ain't!" KJ continued to laugh, "Daddy got you good!"

I shook my head gently, swimming around with my little butt who ain't so little anymore. I missed her being small, her sassiness was on ten then, but the attitude has amplified. I put my attention on Anahi as she got our other kids under control, before looking back to Kairi.