♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀

Anahi Santiago

After eating lunch with Cairo, I felt my energy had shifted. I was nourished again, and the little attitude I did have earlier had faded away. Get me food, and I'll be a happy person again.

"See, you a brat." Cairo chuckled, causing me to wave him off. He was about to change my mood. "That fake attitude gone cause you ate? That's crazy."

"Whatever Cai, cause you be actin the same damn way if you don't have food in your system." I stated, he went to open his mouth to speak, but I stopped that, "Aht, aht ion wanna hear it." I chuckled some, walking up the pavement and to the glass doors of the shop.

"Nah, It ain't food ma. If ion have my weed, then that's when I be irritated." He shrugged, this nigga sounded dumb cause he had his flower wherever he went, never have I seen him run out.

"That's a damn lie, you smoke like a chimney." I mustered up a mug, looking back at him then back ahead. The feeling of a smack against my ass, caused me to shriek, "Why'd you do that, asshole?!"

"Stop actin like you didn't want that to happen. It was bound to one of these days, and today was that day." He laughed from behind me, I rolled my eyes ignoring him. "Here, let me rub the spot to help you."

"I'm good, you copped enough feels today." I shook my head, holding back a laugh as I unlocked the door and led him in. "So this is it...." I smiled, standing off to the side as he walked further in.

" I smiled, standing off to the side as he walked further in

"This is nice Anahi," he nodded, looking around

"This is nice Anahi," he nodded, looking around. "I'm happy for you and Ny, it came together how y'all wanted it." He turned to me, a smile on his face as he walked towards me. "You a boss." He cheesed, then nodded his head upstairs, "what's up there?"

"Massage room and our offices," I bit the corner of my lip, the way this man was looking at me was gon have me weak. I don't know if it was infatuation or admiration, but the nigga couldn't keep his eyes off me. "Why you lookin at me like that?" I inquired, raising a brow.

"No reason, you gon show me?" He licked his lips, folding his arms over his chest as a crooked smile spread across his face. I cleared my throat, and led him up the stairs. "Why you gettin nervous?" He questioned.