♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂

Isaiah 'Izzy' Philips

Tilting my head back, I wiped my nose making sure there wasn't any excess powder on my nostrils. This high was a different high, I've dibbed and dabbed in different types of white powder before, but this right here was magical. It had me higher than a cloud, I was seeing stars, the galaxy.

Sometimes I felt like I was spazzin, but them bitches will be aight. They've been in the way, distracting niggas from getting jobs done and shit. I was so close to gettin the throne. Getting East out the chair was already a challenge, but now that I have him off his game, shit should be moving smooth. I'm 10 steps ahead of them niggas right now, and being that I got Anahi and Nayeli locked up, they'll never know.

Fuck what y'all gotta say about it.

"Wassup?" I answered my ringing phone, putting it to my ear. I heard laughing in the background, making me grow impatient. "Yo! Who the fuck is this?"

"If you'd look at your caller I.D. stupid, you'd know." Ava spat into the phone, causing me to roll my eyes and huff. "Where you at fool? Family dinner tonight, did you forget?"

"My bad sis, I been in my head lately." I shook my head, of course they don't know about the kidnapping. East wanted to have a meeting the other day, and laid that information out. I had to act like I didn't know. "I'll be over in a few, y'all eat without me. I know how to fix me a plate." I chuckled loosely, swiping my hand down my face.

"Aight, drive safe dopey." Ava chuckled, hanging up the phone.

I shook my head, pushing myself off the couch and pulling the J I had behind my ear to put it to my lips. Running down the steps towards the basement, I reached for the keys in my pocket and unlocked the door. They looked at me with raised brows, and I couldn't help but to lick my lips at the sight of Anahi.

I wanted her. Bad.

"I'll have dinner for y'all when I get back from Ava's." I spoke, them both rolling their eyes. I cocked my neck back, I was being nice. "Y'all don't want it? I guess y'all bitches gon starve."

Anahi held her hand up, shaking her head. "No one said that, it's just surprising. But sure, we'll be here." She smiled sarcastically, waving me out.

I shrugged, and made my way out the room locking up behind me before proceeding to go upstairs.

—————-

Swirling the noodles around my fork, this was about to be a big bite of spaghetti. It was bussin, ion know what Ava does different in her sauce but it's always fye. Better than my mama's, but don't tell her I said that.

"Where's Nini and Ny?" Jada questioned, furrowing her brows as she looked around the table.

We fell silent, I knew where they were, but nobody else did. I wonder what Cairo's lie is gon be. This shit was funny to see, I wasn't expecting everyone to be worried about them, but they are. Too bad I ain't letting them loose, someone gon have to kill me for that to happen, and that's a bust.