Chapter 16. Dancing

Both Lily and Remus were sitting opposite to me, staring at me like their life dependent on what I was about to tell them. "Come on Aurora, just tell us already!" Lily pleaded, making me grin.

I huffed and laid down the test exam papers. "Let's start with Lily then," I began again and looked at her paper. "So pointwise you received 89 out of 100 in DADA which would give you the grade E for your test exam, which is more than great for your future career choice," I revealed, making her eyes start to beam.

"Really? I did that well in it?" she asked, a bit taken aback by how well she had actually done.

I nodded my head and handed her the exam, which she immediately started to study herself. "Well done Lily, you will truly ace the true exams," Remus smiled at her in an encouraging way.

I turned my gaze towards him and took a deep breath. "Alright...are you ready?"

He turned to look at me and gulped a little. "Sure...get on with it," he said in a rather nervous way.

Without saying anything, I moved the other exam paper over the table, right in front of him. He studied it for a while, not really understanding the whole situation, until he finally noticed the score and his eyes grew larger than the moon itself. "What?! What is it?!" Lily asked, while noticing his expression as well.

She peeked over his figure and stared down at the exam paper, making her eyes grew wide as well, before she started cheering in happiness, making the other students in the library shoot annoying glares at her, but she didn't really care about that.

"Well I don't really know what to say, other than you will definitely succeed with your dream Remus. You just received O in the test exam, where you actually gained more points that the highest score, making you the ultimate pro at DADA," I chuckled, amazed by his talent.

He moved his eyes to look at me, and he beamed at me. "Thank you."

"Well I hardly did anything, just prepped you almost every day with DADA," I joked and made him chuckle. But as I studied him, I knew how much even this meant to him.

Ever since that faithful night when Remus was met with the lifelong curse, he has always belittled himself, although he is one of the most talented people I know. He is wise, kind, loyal and enduring. Gee, that boy has probably endured more than any ow us, and he's still sane. Seeing him succeed in something he has always wanted, makes me more than happy for him.

"Now I feel so much better about the upcoming exams, although there's still plenty of time to do even better, but this gives me so much confidence already," Lily squealed.

"Same, I feel like taking the O.W.L's at this point is just the perfect timing, although I do feel bad for those who don't study..." I sighed and looked through the window next to the table where we were sitting, seeing Sirius, James and Peter following a group of first year students, throwing snowballs from underneath the invisibility cloak, so that they wouldn't get caught.

"You are right in that, although those three are those type of people who just get through everything in life, no matter what," Remus chuckled and turned to look at me again.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Well, then again it's a good thing, because at least we will go onwards together. I would hate to leave one behind," I admitted.

"That's true. And since we are growing older all the time, almost all of us turning 16, I can not wait for what the future hold for us. While everything will definitely change a lot, I'm excited to experience it all with you guys," Lily smiled while dreaming about something.

My eyes turned to look at the huge library clock and I sighed gently. "I guess we should get going, we don't want McGonagall to get mad with us."

"Oh yeah...but I still don't really get why she is calling for all the students of our age. Like what are we supposed to be doing on this lesson?" Lily said confused.