Chapter 3. Back again

I looked at the parchment in front of me, my eyebrows furrowed tightly, as I just couldn't understand who on earth would come up with an idea like this. This genius idea had been revealed to me and only me, besides the other Marauder members of course. But I mean, the level of thinking that went into this idea, wow...I'm genuinely impressed, although they do have Remus, who must have been the mastermind behind all of this.

"So?" James asked nervously, clearing his throat. "Can you help us?"

My eyes turned to finally look at him. He was sitting on my bed, his messy black hair wobbling on his head, as he had been playing with it for the past ten minutes, while I had been trying to figure out the whole suggestion. "I don't know yet James, it's not every day you come to me with an idea like this," I grinned uneasily, returning to stare back at the parchment that seemed to remind me of a map the more I looked at it.

"Well staring won't help with it."

"Well whining won't help either, I mean who even came up with this idea?"

"Me...and Sirius," he said. Well of course Sirius was it, I mean that boy had some crazy ideas on what was funny to achieve before we would graduate and leave the school behind. He knew he had only 7 years to do all the things he had in his mind, so he sure never held himself back when it came to jinxes and tricks...but something like this...was beyond Sirius genius.

"And you have the things you want it to say?" I asked, making James immediately move over to me, handing me a piece of parchment.

"Messers

Moony and the gang," I started to read out but then glared at James. "And he agreed with this nickname huh?" I sneered, thinking about poor Remus with the inevitable curse of the moon. I learned about him being a Werewolf when I saw him coming out from Dumbledore's office this one time, looking so ill that I though he must have had a deathly illness. He thought that he could never share his secret with anyone, but he just didn't think that there would be people in the world, willing to bare his secret with him. What I was always proud of, was how seriously the boys were taking the matter. While other students, Lily and the girls, never had a doubt about anything, I was the one he trusted most at first with the pain that he would had to carry with him his whole life...and now, I guess we were not that different anymore, having to carry something dark with us wherever we went.

"He did, you can ask him tomorrow when you see him!" James insisted, reminding me about the reality of tomorrow.

Tomorrow I would finally continue on where I got stuck a year ago. Tomorrow was the 1st of September, marking it the day school would start again, and marking it on the day my parents died. I couldn't believe it was almost a year ago...it still feels like it was something that happened only yesterday, even though I don't want to think about it anymore.

Although I can not help the nightmares that emerge my dreams sometimes...but in a way I'm glad of them these days...they remind me to never forget. They are the constant reminder that the evil is still out there, and while I might still be a child, I would be more than ready to get my revenge on my own flesh and blood.

After what my uncle did with those other Death Eaters, there was a huge search, arranged by the Aurors, to find Oliver and his fellow mates in crime. They searched every dark corner in England, but found nothing, which only made my suspicion grown stronger that my only living grandparents were actually hiding him, bribing the Ministry of Magic with their never ending wealth, which I remembered my mother not wanting to be a part of it in any way, always calling it "blood money", which I now understood the meaning behind.

I could never go anywhere alone anymore. There was always someone with me, even now when James and I were doing all the necessary purchases for the upcoming school year, there was always and adult with me. It was annoying at first, but when I thought about all the end the Potters were ready to reach just to keep me safe, I was more than thankful to them. They have seriously made my recovery possible. Without them and their support...nothing would have been possible for me. While depression took most of my time in the beginning...the Potter, all my friends and magic, brought back the light that I was missing. James did right by kicking me out the house and my own comfort and taking me with him to surprise Remus and Peter with the camping thing. Unfortunately I didn't see Sirius once during the summer, since he was having trouble with his own family. But I did send him letters, which I hope he got, since he never answered to them and clarified on getting them. Lily was also travelling around England with her family and her annoying jealous sister. Alice and Marlene were also occupied with some random things.