Chapter 14. Annoyed

We just couldn't stop giggling at the furiously blushing Alice. It was all just too cute and amusing to us to not to giggle. "Come on girls, stop it!" she begged, giggling a little herself.

"But how could we stop?! Awh, you two are just the cutest," Lily continued and patted Alice on the shoulder. The girl blushed again and admired the simple yet beautiful promise ring on her finger. She had this quite beautiful look on her face, which made me admire the relationship she and Frank had.

"I'm just so blessed...with everything. For once in my life, it feels like everything is going just as I want everything to go. His parents approve on us, even his mother, and my parents are more than thrilled about him. He truly cares for me...and on top of all that, I have you three and the boys. And although this is the important year, I'm not that stressed, because I know I can do this with your support," Alice smiled.

I quickly squeezed her into a tight hug. "Oh Alice, I'm so happy for you! You deserve everything that has happened to you, Frank is a lucky guy," I assured, making her truly beam at my words.

"She's right. Besides I think that the age difference by a year is just perfect. Frank seems like a responsible guy who truly cares for you," Lily also muttered.

"He truly is...and I can't still really understand why he even got so interested about me, I mean I'm not that interesting to begin with...but I'm happy that he did."

Marlene pushed her arm in a playful way and shook her head amused. "Come on Alice, who wouldn't get a crush on you? Besides I think this is the perfect time for a girl to have a crush!" she noted.

I furrowed my brows and looked at her in a teasing way. "Oh, and does that mean that you indeed have a crush on someone?"

My question seemed to baffle her a little and it took a while for her to gather her thoughts, before she smirked a little, and immediately blushed at the thought of someone, making us all let out squeals again. "Who is it?!" Alice and Lily insisted at the same time, as the poor girl tried to escape the compartment, when I caught her by her hand and pulled her to sit down again. The two of us just laughed and I freed her from my gentle grip. Marlene pushed me away in a playful way and tucked her brown hair behind her ears, making us see that she was truly blushing over someone quite special.

"Come one Marlene, tell us already!" Lily continued to insist. Marlene looked at all three of us and let out a deep sigh. "If I tell you, you must promise me not to tell anyone!"

"We promise," the three of us said in unison, making her giggle once more.

"Alright...you know him quite well actually...it's Sirius Black."

And as Lily and Alice started giggling and laughing and even teasing her about this person, I already knew her crush. I had known it quite a while now, while I had been studying the way she acted around Sirius. I think Marlene realised her affection towards him during summer and has now settled down with it...and even though I knew it...her saying it out loud made it so...real.

Without really even realising it, I placed my other hand on top of my chest, where my heart was, as I felt my heart leaping side to side in a very uncomfortable way all of a sudden. "Does he know?" I asked, acting like my heart wasn't doing all sort of ugly movements inside my chest at the moment.

"Oh Merlin no! And he wont get to know...at least not now...I will tell him when it's the right time," she quickly said.

"And when will that be?" Lily questioned in a teasing way.

Marlene chuckled. "I don't know...when it is."

We settled down once more and calmed down a little. Alice then turned to look at me and Lily sitting next to each other, a very questionable smiled on her face. "And what about you two? Anyone special in mind? Oh wait, Lily is quite obvious but you Aurora, are a mystery to me."