Chapter 39

"To us?" Oliver stated while offering to clink his champagne glass to mine. I smiled gently at him, "To Team Arrow." I clinked mu glass then took a sip. He sighed instead of drinking, "Y/N..."

He should have known he wouldn't escape this conversation for very long, "You can't stop what you do- the good you do for this city because you have it in your head that you can't have both me and the hood."

I watched him take a gulp of his champagne before setting it on the coffee table between the sofa we were both on and the fire place. "Slade is gone... Starling City is safe for right now, Y/N. I trust Diggle and Felicity- Roy and Sara to take care of this city by themselves."

"Are you sure you want to leave this life behind you?" I asked, but then found a better point I needed to make, "I can't have you leaving the Arrow behind because of me... I need it to be because you truly want to- for yourself."

I watched his every move as he leaned in towards me and took my champagne glass from me. He sat it down beside his then pulled my body closer to his. "I love you... Starling City will be fine without us for a while..."

The first three words he said to me made me melt closer to his body. I took his other words with a grain of salt since I was a bit distracted as of right then. "Okay..." I agreed hesitantly, leaning closer to receive the kiss I was longing for.

My desires were only half fulfilled; Oliver softly kissed my lips, but my body craved more. I softly whined, but still kissed him back.

Oliver seemed to get the hint, so he tugged me on top of him so I was straddling his lap and he slid his tongue into a deeper kiss. I would have assumed it would be enough to satisfy me, but it left me wanting more. He took off his own jacket and top so I could see his sculpted body.

He peeled my jacket off of me and moved his fingers around to unclip my bra. "Oliver..." I groaned before having my lip nibbled on with his teeth. "Hmm?" He purred, allowing his hands to trail down to my jeans. "Our friends are going to be waiting for us..." He flipped me so I was pinned under him. "So?" He grinned. He left my lips so he could place love bites down the side of my neck.

"So... we have to get dressed and ready to go." My words said one thing, but my hands had a mind of their own and reached down to unbutton his green leather pants. "Then let me help get you undressed." He requested, sliding my tank top off with ease.

I smiled wide when his lips found their home back on mine. While kissing, the two of us helped one another get undressed; luckily, I never had to part from his kisses since neither of us had shirts on at that point.

Oliver gripped my hips and pulled them close against his body while breaking from my kisses only to suck gently on my neck. Mmm... I could let him do this forever....

I heard one of the phones start vibrating, causing Oliver to groan in frustration. "Who's phone is that?" He asked. "Um, mine- I think."

He shrugged and spoke against my neck, "Okay, well.... They can call back- you're busy." I felt him slide into me easily while also gripping my hips tighter so he could use them to dig deeper into me. My eyes drifted shut and I moaned loudly while leaning back my head.

I heard a phone start vibrating again. "Ugh..." I complained, "That one is yours."

Oliver huffed before reaching for his phone, "It's your sister."

'Felicity, why!?'

"You have to answer it-" I reluctantly told him. "Mmhmn..."

Oli turned so he was on his back and I was on top of him so he didn't have to keep himself up. "What?" He answered in the phone slightly annoyed.

I have a good idea... well, an idea. I thought while walking my fingers up and down his chest and abs. I gently started grinding with him still inside of me. I made him bite his bottom lip, trying so hard to concentrate on the phone call. "Mmhmn.... When?" He said into the phone.

"When is it?"

I decided to tease him more, so I leaned down and sucked on the side of his neck opposite from where he was holding the phone, all while still grinding against him. "Oh, I didn't notice.... Yeah, we will be right there. I-I can bring Y/N home first if you wanted to."

Oli took his free hand and tightly squeezed my waist to relieve some of his body's tension. "Okay- see you soon."

Oliver clicked the end button and physically chucked the phone against the wall in one motion, allowing it to thud against a wall. He tried to roll back on top of me, but due to the lack of space he fell off the sofa with me, causing his length to shove deeper inside. "Oliver!" I half yelled, half moaned.

"I'm sorry but you're in trouble now, missy." He warned with a low growl.

I was able to adjust under him before he pressed his gorgeous body against me again, and again. He is perfect, even with all of his scars- perfect.

I wasn't sure how long it took, but by the end both of us were completely breathless and I could turn my head to see him laying on the floor next to me trying to recuperate.

Seeing Oliver with a sweaty forehead and body wasn't a common sight, especially considering how much he worked out at the hideout. 'Good work.' I told myself, giving credit for making him like that.

"We... we have to get you back to your house so you can get ready for the party." He finally stated, turning his head to see my face reflecting the light from the fireplace.

I stuck out my lip in a pout, making him chuckle lightly; he softly kissed my lips, "C'mon, let's go."

Oliver helped me up so I could get ready to go back to my house to get ready again, but this time for the celebration dinner.