Chapter 49

Oliver had sweat dripping down his forehead as he gazed at the baby that he somehow gave birth to.

His body was exhausted, he was so tired and still so sore but nothing compared to the pain he was just in.

Everyone was now stood around the bed, getting a glimpse of the child.

Aliyah had just delivered Oliver's placenta and watched in amazement as the hole closed up and his man bits returned to their rightful place.

She took his legs down from the two pieces of equipment and let him rest.

Vinny could not stop the tears from falling. There was just something so magnificent about seeing his own child and it really affected his emotions.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Duke tore his gaze away from the baby and walked over.

He opened it and was stunned to see almost the whole staff crowding up outside.

He moved and let Jenny and Zachariah through as Panuleon had told the angel what was happening.

Duke gazed at all the anxious faces, wanting to know if Oliver was okay and if the baby was okay.

Hi smiled at the support and decided that it was best to tell them.

"Oliver has given birth to a beautiful baby boy."

Excited talk quickly rose as Duke asked a girl if she could go and inform the news reporters outside.

With a chuckle, he told them to get back to work as he shut the door again.

"He's so small" Oliver whispered, struggling to keep his eyes open.

The baby was a little bigger than some newborns but it was still extremely little and it definitely looked like a newborn.

Vinny wiped his cheeks as he watched Oliver.

"He is," He said before turning his head and kissing him on the lips. "You did so well, I love you so much."

Oliver managed a tired smile.

"I love you too" He whispered.

"Now, you need to get some rest."

Oliver looked back down to the baby, not wanting to miss a moment but Vinny was right, he needed the rest, his body was slowly giving up on him.

"Okay," He breathed and almost instantly, he fell asleep.

Or fainted, Vinny didn't know but Panuleon checked him over, giving his soulmate peace of mind.

"He's okay" Panuleon smiled.

Vinny nodded and moved some hair from his eyes, feeling happy that he was getting the sleep he deserves.

He had hung on, right to the very end.

He then scooped his son up in his arms, watching him squirm but settle into him, feeling safe in his father's embrace.

It just felt natural for him to hold a baby.

He then walked around the bed so everyone could have a better look.

Naturally, Madison was first to get close and make a fuss.

"Vinny, he's so cute" She beamed and stroked his little forehead with her finger. "Can I hold him?"

"Of course," Vinny said and let his mum take his son from his arms.

Duke rested a hand on his shoulder, feeling incredibly proud.

"Bless Oliver," He said, making Vinny look back to his soulmate who was flat out.