Chapter 24

Oliver felt like his whole body and mind was taken over by an unknown force.

He couldn't control anything anymore as he stared at the demon leader.

Jed was still running towards them but in his mind, everything looked like it was going in slow motion.

He could feel something in the pit of his stomach and he could feel it beginning to rise.

He didn't know what it was but he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it back. The power had to be unleashed and it had to put an end to this war.

Vinny was drifting in and out of unconsciousness.

In the back of his mind, he could feel that something was wrong with his soulmate and he knew how much danger everyone was in. But he was badly injured and finding it incredibly hard to open his eyes.

Every time he did, he saw Oliver's feet and needed to be with him.

The gold in Oliver's eyes continued to grow as the angel let go of him. But before she could run or do anything else, he felt the power.

It was leaking into his bloodstream and taking over his senses. He lifted his hands as he felt strong.

He wasn't controlling what he was doing, he just accepted it and let it take over his body.

Just like a mini explosion, the power burst from within.

An invisible force flashed from his body and rippled through the room.

He pushed the angel, creating her to flown right across the room.

Jed dived to the ground as Panuleon grabbed Corey and also pushed him to the ground.

They both covered their heads as the demons got hit with the force and thrown back too.

The rest of the angels dropped to the ground as Oliver cried in pain.

The power was taking everything he had.

Vinny was just able to open his eyes as it felt like a powerful wind washed through the room.

He was only just able to look up.

He gasped when his eyes fell on the magnificent sight.

Oliver was crying out but there was gold drifting all around him. The invisible force could be seen, flying through the room.

Oliver's eyes were pure gold as nothing stood in his way.

He was in control.

He was ending this war all by himself.

Jed covered his head when candles were flown through the room.

The main point was Oliver as he subconsciously targeted the demon leader.

The force was in her bones and applying pressure to her skull. She couldn't breathe, think or even scream.

She clung to her head but it became too much.

Her skull cracked and the life was instantly sucked from her body.

She was dead.

The other demons had already died from the force but Oliver didn't know how to stop.

He was in so much pain from showing everything he had.

It was taking his strengths and all his anger.

Everyone in the room heard his screams, so did Vinny.

But he was barely hanging on and a few more seconds went by until he passed out completely.