Chapter 35

Oliver almost cried with laughter when John slipped on the side of the pool and fell in.

Vinny laughed, but mainly at Oliver as he soaked in the wonderful sound.

"I can't breath," Oliver said as he rolled onto his back. "That was so funny."

Panuleon and Corey were oblivious to the drama as they were back-flipping off the edge and into the water.

Duke and Madison found that as funny as Oliver.

John had resurfaced and he was laughing at his own stupidity.

"What're you laughing at?" He grinned as he grabbed Oliver's hand.

Oliver had been lying on the side of the pool for a few hours now and he wasn't feeling ill anymore. So when John pulled him into the pool, he just let it happen.

Vinny watched as Oliver put no effort into stopping himself and instead, let the water capture him.

He splashed his dad until he let him go and turned his attention to an inflatable chair that was floating around in the pool.

Vinny casually slid into the pool and gave Oliver a kiss.

"How're you feeling?"

"Much better" Oliver smiled.

"Oh good," Vinny said as he gave him another kiss.

Oliver was feeling incredibly lucky to be showered with so much love today. He was trying to be a big tease because he loved seeing Vinny's face when he tried holding back his affection.

He flicked some water at him but then an idea popped into his head.

"I wonder who can hold their breath for longer, you or Panuleon."

Vinny shrugged but he guessed Panuleon would, purely because he's an angel.

"You should challenge each other."

"And if I win, what do I get?" Vinny asked.

Oliver thought for a second.

"What do you want?"

"You," Vinny said tenderly while pulling him close. His eyes scanned Oliver's body before landing on his lips. "All of you."

Oliver smiled, feeling a buzz of affection smother his heart.

"But if you lose, I get what I want," Oliver said as he gently touched Vinny's jaw with his fingers.

"And what's that?" Vinny whispered. He could barely contain himself.

"A lot of ice cream."

Vinny blinked slowly as he glanced into Oliver's eyes.

"How wonderful," He said sarcastically.

Oliver chuckled, knowing he was playing with his overpowering affection.

"Ooh, just think of all that strawberry ice cream," He said while Vinny rolled his eyes.

"Stop it" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around him. "But on a more serious note, I have to kiss you, immediately."

Oliver raised his eyebrows.

"Well if it's that important" He grinned.

"It is," Vinny said as he gave up and kissed him.

Oliver knew this would be passionate, they always are when it's mating season. But he also craves the Iove and the attention. It never gets too much for him, he wants it and gives Vinny what he wants too.