Chapter 29

"This is the poshest bathroom I have ever seen," Corey said as he began to change into his fresh clothes. It felt very good to be clean.

Panuleon simply smiled as he connected his fingers together and waited for him to be ready.

When he was changed, he shoved his dirty clothes into his bag, rubbed a towel over his damp hair one last time before entering the bedroom.

But Panuleon grabbed his hand before he could reach the door.

Corey turned, but when his angel had a warm smile on his face, his heart melted.

"I'm so excited to start this adventure with you" Panuleon said.

Corey wrapped his arms around his back and leant against him.

"Me too."

He stood on his tiptoes for a kiss, but he could only just reach his soulmate's shoulder.

Panuleon's smile grew, he loved how adorably small he was.

He then leant down and planted a kiss onto his lips.

Their hearts felt like they were sharing the same beat as the love shined through them.

It felt so nice for them to kiss without any worries floating around in the back of their minds.

Panuleon pulled back, just so he could see the hint of gold, circling his lover's eyes.

Corey found himself dazed by his angel's beauty. His perfect features, his perfect hair and his perfect smile were drawing him in and filling his chest with warmth.

"I'm going to have such a good looking child."

Panuleon laughed and stood up straight. He loved how they have both taken this news very smoothly. Yes, it was a shock but they have talked about children already, unlike the other couple.

But it's different for everyone.

Some people want a family young, others prefer to wait.

"It will if it has your eyes" Panuleon smiled as he ran a hand through his hair.

Corey held back his blush but beamed a smile as he grabbed Panuleon's hand and pulled him towards the door.

Vinny and Oliver were hugging at the head of the bed but sat up when they came out.

"Are you feeling better?" Oliver asked as he climbed over Vinny and off the bed.

"Yes, thanks" Corey smiled.

It was unusual for Vinny and Oliver to have guests of their own. They never really developed a friendship with anyone else, mainly due to the fact that each others company was everything they ever needed.

"Are you hungry, would you like some breakfast?" Oliver asked.

"Sure" Corey smiled.

Vinny got up from the bed and took Oliver's hand. His heart was thumping in his chest because he knew he had to tell his parents about their big news.

It was something he couldn't ignore and maybe talking about it more openly will help him gain a better understanding.

He hoped that Aliyah was still here so she could explain in more detail.

Oliver gave him a reassuring smile but he felt the same.

"Are you both okay?" Panuleon asked.

He is exceptionally good at reading body language, as all angels are. But Vinny was incredibly difficult and almost impossible to read, so he guessed from Oliver.