The Wait is over

The wait is over, it's out and alive. Yes people I'm talking about 'Married to the Bad Boy' is now out on Amazon for purchase, but before you click over to Amazon and get your copy read this whole post first because there yet another special treat for you within it.

The publishing company was so impress with how many downloads came from the free book that they have lowered the price of this story for you. We both feel that since you have shown me so much support, especially when I was doubting myself because of my grammar, you were there to pick me up again. So this is a treat to all those who feel in love with Kami and Brandon story, but it won't last forever, sadly

Now here a crazy thought what if Brandon and Kami became real, I'm talking on the big screen real. Think the more popular this story becomes the better chance it as in becoming a movie. Will if you like to see that happen it all starts with you the reader.

All you have to do is buy the book, promote your friends and family to get it and then write a review good or bad. I for one read the reviews on books before I buy them and see what the readers think before getting them, so go tell the world what you thought about the story and let's see this grow into something more than just a book from Wattpad.

Now for the special surprise if you leave a review there could be a chance you could get your name on the back of the book. This would show how great team KamDon is! The publishing company will update the book before the price changes, so leave a review and see if your name gets put on the back of the book.

It's getting closer to the ending, but this is far from Goodbye for I will be back again.

With Love, Letty Scott