Gift to the Readers

Hello to all my Kami and Brandon lover, or for short KamDoniers. I have some very exciting news at the ned of this post, but first you need to read this whole thing or else the monster that’s under your bed will come out and hunt you in your sleep.

The company that is publishing ‘Married to the Bad Boy’ as taken time and made me my own writer Blog. Hold on while I do a Happy Dance, finally a place that will have all my writing in one place for story that will be published in the future.

Before I send you the link that I most tell you there are two things hidden within it. First being the Cover Poll for this story.  

I got so many awesome submissions for the book cover that I just want to hug them all and see them on each and every cover ( if that even makes since). I had been so scared that there won’t be any entries, but when I saw them coming in it put a great smile on my face. So thank you to all those who put time out of their day and submitted their cover. But sadly some entries didn't follow the guidelines, and even though you love all of them, those one had to be disqualified. I wish I could post them all, but I still love every single one of them.

Now that all the wonderful entries have been enter it’s time for you the readers to pick which image it is you like to see has the cover to this book we have all known to love, to scream at, to cry over, and maybe even at time hate. All you need to do is head to my blog and click on Cover Poll and vote your heart contact on which image you like the most. 

Second awesome thing is a Free prequel chapter. This is a short story about Kami’s past and what her life was like around the time she started getting abused to the time she meet Brandon.  

DRUM ROLL, Please…. Here the link that will take you to all this wonderful things.

 letty-scott.awesomeauthors.org

Think as of right now you can receive a free mini book when you sign up for the blog and vote on the cover you like for this story. I’m leaving it all in your hands I have no say in this. If you don’t vote who knows what kind over cover will be printed on, think the horror that could come out. Please go vote this is the last thing to bring this story all together into the wonderful masterpiece you have all made it into.  

I’m sure you’re all tried on hearing this, But Thank You again for all the wonderful support you have shown me I can’t wait to see what you all think about the website once you sign up.

But I have to ask what are you doing still sitting there reading this, go down to the comments and the link will be posted and it will lead you to my blog and all the wonderful give a ways and to the cover poll which will be closed this Friday (ETE time zone)