Tomorrow

Hello KamDon,

I’ll make this short because I’m really excited that I wanted to give you all an update.

As of tomorrow Married to the Bad Boy at 2pm EST time will be published. I’ve always dream of becoming a published author and because you all took the interested in this story it’s finally happening.

 When the countdown timer reaches 00:00:00, the links to the book will be live on the blog, so you need to keep refreshing it.

For all those how are on my Facebook there will be a special team event where you can share the love about the book, so go to my author page and like the link if you want to join in on the conversation. I’ll even be there to answer any question you have about the book, besides the new alternate ending. This will start 3hours before the book gets release. Oh and if my author page gets over a 100 likes before the launch I’ll post a teaser to the spin off story ‘Living with the Heartbreaker.’ It's almost there it's at 63 at the moment, so if you ahvn't already then all you have to do is it the like bottom and hopefully be on when we start the launch party. 

I hope to see you all at the launch and thanks again for all the wonderful support you have shown me over the years. Like I said if it wasn’t for you this would never be happening.

With Love, Letty Scott

P.S. Blog and Facebook link are at the bottom of the comments.