Thank You

Hello to all my wonderful Brandon and Kami lovers. I want to thank each and every one of you yet again for all the wonderful support you have shown me since the beginning, till now. It is because of you all that this story is where it is today, so from the Top to the Bottom of my heart I want to give you all one more giant Cyber Hug and say Thanks. 

Plus I want to give a Great shout out to BLVNP for taking the interest in publishing my book. I'm still shell shock this is all happening and feel I'm still dreaming. 

I want to take a moment and personally thank Rishika and Theresa Trube for the book reviews you have posted on Goodreads. They were very sweet and warmed my heart.  

 To those who haven't reviewed the book yet, you can check out the book here https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22331671-married-to-the-bad-boy (link will be below in comments also). Think the more good reviews this book great before publishing on November 23, the better chance of it is becoming a best seller. Then who knows what will happen after that, maybe one day you’ll find it in your local book stores.

I also want to thank all those who have followed me, Twitter. Especially those who tweeted and messaged me like Chavy Warsito and Emily Joyner who like my writing sister here on Wattpad also. It’s nice to see those who are trying to keep up with me even outside the Wattpad world.

If you want to follow me on Twitter also, my account name is @lettyscott_

Lastly the wounderful world of FACEBOOK, I know so many people who live for this social media site and it amazing to see how people can still connect even after years from being a part. Will I would love to connect with all of you also on my personal Author facebook page.   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Letty-Scott/746518565443236.  

Here you can help choose your team name and you've posted pictures on my Facebook page with the names of the suggestions you gave in the past post. You can like it and the one with the most votes is the team name. They can still comment team names that you like to have also.

Here link another link to go and check out the team name that have been suggested that you can vote on as of right now. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.753331771428582.1073741828.746518565443236&type=3

 For all other soical networks for now, I'm just sticking to the main steam once that most people seem to follow. Thanks for the suggestions though. 

Thanks again for all the love and support you have all shown me, this means more to me than you will ever know.

Sincerely, Letty Scott

P.S all direct links are at the bottom of the comments to make it earlier to find J