Bad Boy Publishing

Insert joke here____________.... Yep I have no joke to tell because I’m too excited to finally tell you the news, but before I do let me say thank you all for reading this story and making being some of the best followers I could ever ask for. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be able to sure the news that Married to the Bad Boy is being published. If you missed that let me say it again ‘”Married to the Bad Boy is Being published” into a real book thanks to a company called, BLVNP Inc.

Once again thank you all who have read this story. If it wasn’t for you all pushing along to finish it I don’t think I ever would have. I started writing this story because I had read a different story on here about a girl who help out a bad boy and thought what if it was the other way around and this the plot slowly started growing in my head and soon the story came to life. There was a few times that I wasn’t sure where I was going with the story, but with your help you show me different ways to take and finally leading me to finishing the story.

I know a lot of you were not pleased with the ending, will here the thing there is an alternate ending to the story in the finished book. The whole story has been revised with semi different chapters and I’ve try to take out anything that would sound childish within it. Plus the story will be completely edited, by more than one person so everything comes out clear and there no confusion either.

I’ll still be posted story on Wattpad, so don’t think I’ll be leaving you any time soon. This is way I have taken down the last 13 chapters for copyright reasons.

Now it’s time to talk about FREE STUFF!!!!!!

My publisher (big shout out to BLVNP Inc.). Is setting me up with a Professional, but Fancy website and they are going to be holding a Cover Contest. That's right! And you can submit a cover, to become the official cover of the published book. And your name will be put in the book, and on the back of the physical cover of the book! Plus you'll win a free copy of the book! That’s right a free printed copy of the story that you and show your family and friends the beautiful cover you have made.

Send the covers to me at letty_scott@awesomeauthors.org by November 10, 2014.

Here are the guidelines. 

 1. Know that if we choose your cover you will get credit ON the physical cover and inside the book. This can actually help you a lot as a graphic artist and bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

2. You will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

3. You can not use any copyright images. You can use Royalty Free Images.

4. We need a high res format of the cover in JPG and Photoshop format, as well so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book.

5. Cover Image size should be 5.5 by 8.5 inches in 300 Pixels per inch resolution.

6. Hints....

• The cover has to look good when Amazon Thumbnail size. The idea is that people WANT to click on it when they see the thumb nail. • The text needs to be readable. • You should use only 1 font. • The cover needs the title AND the author's name

7. The cover needs to have the Title and the Authors Name visible.

8. If your covers wins we will do everything we can to use it. If it wins we will WANT to use it because that will give us the most future sales. BUT... You do need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example we might not be able to use the Photoshop file for some reason or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

9.  Submit your created cover on or before Deadline of cover contest.

10. Also, my author name is Letty Scott, so that needs to be right in the cover

Thank you again for reading the story and I can’t wait to see all the covers you all enter.

With Love, Letty Scott