Last day to get the free book :(

Roses are red; Violets are blue; sugar is sweet, but nothing compares to you.

I hope you like the little poem I found the other day. I thought it went prefect for all you wonderful readers who have supported through this journey on getting ‘Married to the Bad Boy’ published. Only 5 days left till the book comes out (Yay).

Sadly for all those who haven’t yet down downloaded the free e-book ‘Becoming the Good Girl’s Husband’ today is the last day to get it for free. Tomorrow, Amazon is putting a small cost on it that you will have to pay if you want it downloaded to your Kindle. It’s only going to be 99 cents, but then there tax depending on where you’re living. It's not too late to download the book for free and have it always on your Kindle. Make sure when you try to download your on Amazon.com not Amazon.co.uk because then it won't work. 

However, though if you're unable to get it before today or you're reading this after Nov. 19 you can still get a pdf file copy of the story when you sign up for my blog, along with the other story ‘The Bride’s Past’. You’re only able to get ‘The Bride’s Past’ though through my blog since it is not available anywhere else. This story will give you a more in-depth look into Kami’s past when the abuse all started. Signing up is easy all you do is enter your email address hit the submit button, then check your email to verify. Once you do the book(s) will be sent to you immediately. (Direct link at the bottom of comments) 

I really want to get team KamDom (Kami &Brandon) together more. It’s us against all the other story out there and we need some good reviews on the story to get more people to fall in love with our little married couple. So please go to Goodreads to write what you think about the story and while you’re at it like/follow so you too can become part of our little team outside Wattpad.

Don’t forget today is the last day to download ‘Becoming the Good Girl’s Husband’ onto your kindle and have it with you wherever you go, after today it will cost 99cent to have it on your Kindle, but I want you to be able to have it for free, so please hurry and get your free copy. (Link at the bottom of comments)

For those who have already gotten the book on Amazon, please sign up for my blog there is still more freebies coming in the near future.

Till the next post, thank you again for supporting me, while we all sit anxiously waiting for the story to come out in 5 days, Nov. 23

With Love, Letty Scott