Winner!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Team KamDom,

 I've got more free stuff for you!

First though I want to announce the cover winner, give a round of applause to Valentina. Out of all the entries and hundreds of vote their cover won. They're going to be famous because their name will be at the back of the book! The image is to the side. 

When they first submit the cover I was stunned by the by the simplest, but perfectness to the cover. It was simply elegant. I feel in love with it along with many others, but I’m glad to see that is will become the cover to Married to the Bad Boy

Now I have written yet another short story to go along with this story. Many of you have question Brandon motive about why he acted the way he did with Kami, will now you can look into his point of view from the beginning of Kami changing to the time he found she was being abuse.

Here the best part it’s FREE, YES FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! Who doesn’t love free things? It’s now up on Amazon for all you to download to read. But sadly this free offer is a limited time only, since Amazon doesn’t aloud things to stay free forever.  You will be able to download this free till Nov. 19.,  the link will also have a direct link at the bottom of the comments.

 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PLM30HW

Don’t forget you can also get my first mini book ‘The Bride’s Past of free when you sign up for my blog. If you want to know when more about Kami’s past from the time her father left and her life till she meet Brandon, you will love this story. All you need to do is submit your email address and the story will be emailed to you to read, simple as that. Please sign up I love hear from my reader and I hope to grow closer together.

Don’t forget if you want to get inside Brandon main and see what he had been feeling you need to go and download his story, before Nov. 19, before the Free price is gone. If you don’t have a Kindle most smart phones have a Kindle app you can download and make an account with, so then you can upload this wonderful story. Waste no time and get to reading before Married to the Bad Boy is out in 8days

Then next time, I hope to read all the great reviews on what you think about Brandon’s story ‘Becoming the Good Girl's Husband’.

 With Love, Letty Scott

P.S. the link to download the story is at the bottom of the comments along with the link to my blog so you sign up to get yet another free story.