We're going live people!

Stop and think in 2days and about 2hrs Married to the Bad Boy is going to be published, Hold on while I scream in excitement and do a little happy dance.

Has most of you know the story will be out on Sunday Nov. 23 around Noon (central time zone). If you’re not already following my blog there a countdown timer up and when it reaches 00:00:00. Then you’re more than welcome to buy it at that time because the more people that buy it, it will create a massive effect on Amazon that will help get the book published into bookstores. Can you image if this story went from Amazon to your local book stores that would blow my mind.

I still feel like that is surreal and I’m dreaming I’m getting one of my story published still. I’m over the moon for this opportunity to become a published author and it’s all thanks to you all. If you didn’t take the time to read this story, this would never be happening.

Now I know most of you have already read this book and might think I already know the story, but here the thing. The story been fully revised, meaning it’s not all the same and some chapters have been totally rewritten. Plus I know 90% of you hated the original ending, well good news there is an Alternate Ending, Yes there is a different ending to this story. I’m not going to say if they stay together or if they stay divorce, you will have to read and find out.

Now if you haven’t sign up for my blog so you can follow the countdown timer you’re also missing out on 2 FREE BOOK (yes free books) the Prologue to this story, starting with ‘The Bride’s Past’ which gives you a insight about Kami’s past, then the free book ‘Becoming the Good Girl’s Husband’ I had last week on Amazon that hit top ranking. Look at the sidebar screenshot and it will show you the ranking. Now the book cost 99 cent on Amazon, but you can still get it free if you sign up for the blog and if you already have then you should have already gotten the story through your email.

For those who have also already sign up will be receiving updates on their emails for the book will receive the links to the book once the timer reaches 00:00:00, so it’s earlier to find :)

Also there will be a surprise on the day of the launch, so make sure you stay tune in to my Facebook for that. (Link will be at the very bottom of the comments and it also on my profile page.) Please follow my author Facebook page so you can keep in touch with all my upcoming stories I plan on publishing also.

Remember when the time clock hits 00:00:00 buy the book either on E-Book or in paperback which ever works best for you. The thing I’m looking most forward to is reading the reviews on what you think of the new book. Now if you’re too young to have an Amazon account ask an older friend or family to buy it and write a review. Plus if they will let you use their account to get the book, go get an Amazon gift card and buy the book that way so you have your own copy, but I think that would only work for the paperback I’m not sure if you can get an E-book that way.

I can’t wait to read all the reviews that will out coming Sunday and seeing if you enjoy/hate the new ending. My publisher promises something special for those who will review the book on Amazon, so make sure you read the new story and write a review on what you think about it. More information coming soon.

Oh, let me take a moment and tell DAA and hotmama420 I appreciated the wonderful reviews you wrote on ‘Becoming the Good Girl’s Husband’. It really warm my heart to read those and see what you thought about the short story.

Thank you again for supporting me and giving me this chance, I’ll see you all at the launch.

With Love, Letty Scott

P.S. all links are at the very bottom of the comments.