Let's Connect

I wanted to give you all one big giant cyber hug. If it wasn’t for you all reading my story and showing it the love you all have given it this would never be happening. So thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Even with all the grammar mistakes you all stuck with me and gave me the push to bring this story to life. So Thank You all once again.

If you have any question I will do my best to answer them all and if not I’ll ask my agent and then get back to you.

The story is now on Goodreads and it would mean a lot to all if you could go and review the story. If there is enough reviews on the story before it gets published on November 23, 2014 then it could become a best seller. Then you be able to tell everyone that you knew about the book before it got famous when it was on Wattpad for the world to see.

Here the link (which will also have a link in the comment to take you straight to it as will)

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22331671-married-to-the-bad-boy

In this crazy world today so many people connect through the web, while I say lets Connect and become closer just not as Wattpad writers and readers but Friends. I love talking to you all and for those who have sent my PM know I reply to all message. What I would love is to start some kind of cliche group or team, but I need your help in picking a name! Comment a group name that you think we could have, or if you want create a cool couple name, much like Directioners and Beliebers.

Beside Wattpad so many of us are obessed with Facebook and Twitter. Well I have the pleasure of now having account on those as well to you now can be connected with the book process. (I’ll also have the links in the comments below)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Letty-Scott/746518565443236

https://twitter.com/lettyscott_

Now please don’t forget all Covers for the book cover contest most be turn in by Nov. 10, 2014 (EST time zone)… Guideline Rules are in the link before this post. at the bottom. 

Thanks again I’m so glad I’m able to share this experience with you all.